Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Glad Someone's having a good time

It wasn't supposed to be a "party".

Milan talked about it weeks ago, he said he would get everyone connected with the club together. Players, ticket office staff, people in marketing and all their other halves too.

He said he would use it as an opportunity to outline his plans to everyone, where he wants to go and what he expects.

I'm sure he gave his blessing for people to enjoy themselves, but i'd imagine he made it clear he expects more. The guy isn't stupid!!!

It wasn't supposed to be a "party".

Milan talked about it weeks ago, he said he would get everyone connected with the club together. Players, ticket office staff, people in marketing and all their other halves too.

He said he would use it as an opportunity to outline his plans to everyone, where he wants to go and what he expects.

I'm sure he gave his blessing for people to enjoy themselves, but i'd imagine he made it clear he expects more. The guy isn't stupid!!!

If that's true

why weren't me and Joe. invited :(

Yeah but at least you probably turn up...

Not like them <_<

I'm like the Stephen Hughes of the workplace really. I've shown promise at some stage or other, if you look at the records, I have been there pretty much every day, but no-one can really remember me doing anything useful.

The party was obviously organised before the QPR game and it was arranged by MM so whats all the fuss about? You didnt expect no one to turn up at an event organised by the clubs new owner did you?! As supporters some of us over react at the slightest thing and this seems to be yet another one of those occasions.

I heard about this party and assumed it was for the non-playing staff, if it wasn't after yesterdays performance it certainly should have been.

Taken from talkingballs:

"Last night MM had a big party in the walkers stadium for all the staff who work their. unfortunately this alos included all the playing staff and Rob Kelly. All of the players were absolutely wankered after drinking double triple and even quadruple vodkas all night on Mandaric's tab. they were laughing partying and dancing. Rob Kelly was getting on like a house on fire with MM hugging and talking.

Later most of the players decided to head into town to keep the party going. they were ****ed, thought it was great and having a lovely time."

Apparently the academy lads were all sneaking triple vodkas into their soft drinks too.

Tiatto, Henderson and Kisnorbo were also spotted at 4am in a kebab house on Braunie gate - sozzled.

Thats just classic, great thread title too lollol

Oh get over it you lot. Have you never been a work do? Sometimes when things are going to shit a bit of a bonding session is what you need. Why not. Milan is no fool.

You may be right you may be wrong but this is not a normal business at least not for the players, Fair enough for all the none playing staff they are likely to be there a lot longer than the players anyway. My respect for MM would have rocketed if I'd found out that he'd cancelled it at least as far as the players go.

As for 'normal' work do's the last time I was invited to attend one it was cancelled due to a poor monthly figures, so it can be done.

Besides its no use the business people bonding if the customers are all pissed off!

Interesting split of opinions. Much like Nasser Hussain and Ian Botham today discussing whether or not Pedalo bunch deserved fines.

I think after such a humilating defeat they shouldn't be getting razzled, but fair play to them, if you have a bad day at the office, you'd go out and have a few beers, i'd imagine.

Supposing they did get ratted at this party they'll have surely recovered by now anyway?

It shouldn't affect things too much. It's not as if they could be playig worse at the moment is it? Could be a good thing. Who knows?

Oh get over yourselves, it had been planned for weeks. I know for a fact the players ripped the arse out of it, something like compensation for having to put up with Kelly et al for so long.

If you have never gone out and got bladdered after a bad day at work then you can criticise them <_<

It's not about whether they've recovered, or even had a bad day at the office, people don't pay £24 to watch a 'normal' employee in the office.

It's the principle of the thing it's just sends out the wrong message to me, it's putting two fingers up and saying so what if we were shit and didn't put in the effort, so what if you paid £24 to watch us not caring we're going to having a bloody good time anyway. Even if MM offered the chance any self respecting person with a shred of humility would have declined the offer or at the very least adopted a low profile and would be embarrassed to show themselves in public in such a state, well at least I would.

Oh get over yourselves, it had been planned for weeks. I know for a fact the players ripped the arse out of it, something like compensation for having to put up with Kelly et al for so long.

If you have never gone out and got bladdered after a bad day at work then you can criticise them <_<

Well thanks for the permission Barton as yes I have had bad days at the office and have had sessions like that cancelled because of it.

Archived