Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Glad Someone's having a good time

I heard about this party and assumed it was for the non-playing staff, if it wasn't after yesterdays performance it certainly should have been.

Taken from talkingballs:

"Last night MM had a big party in the walkers stadium for all the staff who work their. unfortunately this alos included all the playing staff and Rob Kelly. All of the players were absolutely wankered after drinking double triple and even quadruple vodkas all night on Mandaric's tab. they were laughing partying and dancing. Rob Kelly was getting on like a house on fire with MM hugging and talking.

Later most of the players decided to head into town to keep the party going. they were ****ed, thought it was great and having a lovely time."

Apparently the academy lads were all sneaking triple vodkas into their soft drinks too.

Tiatto, Henderson and Kisnorbo were also spotted at 4am in a kebab house on Braunie gate - sozzled.

I heard about this party and assumed it was for the non-playing staff, if it wasn't after yesterdays performance it certainly should have been.

Taken from talkingballs:

"Last night MM had a big party in the walkers stadium for all the staff who work their. unfortunately this alos included all the playing staff and Rob Kelly. All of the players were absolutely wankered after drinking double triple and even quadruple vodkas all night on Mandaric's tab. they were laughing partying and dancing. Rob Kelly was getting on like a house on fire with MM hugging and talking.

Later most of the players decided to head into town to keep the party going. they were ****ed, thought it was great and having a lovely time."

Apparently the academy lads were all sneaking triple vodkas into their soft drinks too.

Tiatto, Henderson and Kisnorbo were also spotted at 4am in a kebab house on Braunie gate - sozzled.

At least they weren't found at sea on a peddlo.

What a disgace.

They just got spanked by a woeful team and then they go out on the razzle the same night.

As for Milan, well, im surprised at him.

Hopefully its Kellys leaving do.

Milan could take the bill out of there wages :ph34r:

If Elvis was there i would hit the roof. :unsure:

If Jason "I cant make a straight pass" Jarrett and his partner in crime Stephen Hughes was there, I'd be be absolutely livid.

I wouldnt show my face to the people in town after such a dreadful performance.

Am I only one who thinks this is a load of crap?

Im thinking that as well. But after the shower of shite we've been watching all season, I'd take any oppoturnity to have a go at them.

they were laughing partying and dancing. Rob Kelly was getting on like a house on fire with MM hugging and talking.

While we're all calling for his sacking - they were "partying"

Great :dunno: Now they're friends, theres no chance of him being sacked now. :cry:

Cracking quote on Talking Balls;

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In my opinion I've put more into the club over the last month that the likes of AJ and Stephen Hughes, seeing as i've bought hats, food etc and haven't taken 5,000 quid a week. Where was my fecking invite.

----------------------------------

Hats?!?!?!?!?!!?!???!??!??!?! lol

I refuse to belive somthing like this went on as reported... call that naviety or stupidity on my part... But i just refuse to belive anything like this went on after losing 3-1to QPR! :unsure:

The reason could be very simple. When you feel like shit and something goes wrong, you go out and get bladderd. I myself did this on Saturday night the other week after getting back from crystal palace. So maybe they said right we are going to drink get rid of all this and we never let it happen again.

Or maybe its because it was Milans 1st OFFICIAL game- edit this is reason just thought i would post the above

Anyway it gets the club together

Anyone shed any further light on this?

Personally, I don't think they'd throw that sort of party the night after such a woeful performance.

I don't doubt there probably was a party and Milan may well have been buying drinks and being pleasant but it's his reputation and money on the line at the end of the day and come Monday morning he will revert to his day job...a hardnosed businessman that demands success and is driven by results...so even if it was true it won't make any difference to old mother Kelly's future or his worthless troop of dross! :angry:

Archived