Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Bottom Three

So RK says Saturday, particularly the second half, was the worst we've played under him. Luckily for me I wasn't there, but I've certainly witnessed some dire performances this season.

Name your three horror shows. I'd go for:

1. Burnley at home

2. Luton away

3. Sunderland at home

Doesn't even make my top three. :dunno:lol

1. Palace away

2. Sunderland home

3. Colchester home

Honourable mention also to Luton away. I gather Sheffield Wednesday home and away, Burnley home and away and Hull at home were all pretty awful as well but luckily didn't bother with those particular gems.

1. Hull Home

2. QPR Home

3. Palace away

Special mentions to Sheff wed - home, although their goals were sensational, also Luton away on the opening day we were pathetic

The Sheff weds goals made the game better imo

Taking into account the quality in the other team and home/away advantage.

1) Burnley home

2) QPR home

3) Hull home

We're absloutley disgracfull, Sheff Wednesday home and away were both pretty bad and Coventry away is probabley one of the most boring games of football I have ever witnessed.

Sheffield Wednesday away is in my top three alongside Sunderland at home and QPR at home too but there's been plenty. These make the top three because they have one major thing in common. Distinct lack of effort from majority of our players. There have been games like Hull at home where we could/should have bagged three or four goals but lack of ability meant we ended up losing to a decent goal but the three I've chosen were lacking in effort and that's not acceptable imo.

I think its hard to narrow it down to 3 games. I actually had to think about which ones I thought was the worst.

Ask me, how many excellent games have we had and I'll give you an answer right away - One.. Maybe two.

I think its hard to narrow it down to 3 games. I actually had to think about which ones I thought was the worst.

Ask me, how many excellent games have we had and I'll give you an answer right away - One.. Maybe two.

Both in the cup. I know you aren't including league games in that.

Archived