Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Flexx

Fryatt to replace Horse for Stoke?

If the club play a few reserve fixtures between now and the Stoke game, i would like to see Fryatt given a chance against Stoke. The horse is the obvious choice to step down, but knowing Kelly he will probably keep his beloved Horsfield up front and drop Hume.

Team for Stoke should look something like this:

Logan (We're letting in too many goals)

Maybury

Stearman (He might be better at centre back than at right back)

Kisnorbo

Nils

Newton

Wesolowski

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

If the club play a few reserve fixtures between now and the stoke game, i would like to see Fryatt given a chance against Stoke. The horse is the obvious choice to step down, but knowing Kelly he will probably keep his beloved Horsfield up front and drop Hume.

Team for Stoke should look something like this:

Logan (We're letting in too many goals)

Maybury

Stearman (He might be better at centre back than at right back)

Kisnorbo

Nils

Newton

Wesolowski

Tiatto

Porter

Hume

Fryatt

I dunno why just don't stick Nisse in at CB seeing as he is a better centre back than he is a left back

I agree - he's up there with Kisnorbo at defending. He can head the ball well, good at tackling, marking, everything needed for a centre back he has. But is there another player that can do a better job than Nils at left back? i doubt it

After watching Horse saunter about the pitch doing fook all on Saturday I hope he never plays for the club again, so I'm praying that Matty will be fit for Stoke.

Even if he's not quite match fit, he'd probably bring more to the team than Horsfield could.

In fact, sod that, I don't care if he's got two broken legs and a dislocated shoulder, he should still play ahead of Horsfield.

Stoke is still a way away so hopefully Matty will be fit. I wonder if RK is brave enough to drop the Horse to the bench though as he has proved that he is incompetent when it comes to making brave decisions.

If Fryatt is fully fit then I wouldn't think twice about putting him straight in the starting line up. If he isn't 100% though I wouldn't risk his injury getting worse even if it mean't watching Horsfield or Hammond playing.

Stoke is still a way away so hopefully Matty will be fit. I wonder if RK is brave enough to drop the Horse to the bench though as he has proved that he is incompetent when it comes to making brave decisions.

He may be fit but no way will he be match fit, mind you the Horse doesn't even look fit :P

If Fryatt is fully fit then I wouldn't think twice about putting him straight in the starting line up. If he isn't 100% though I wouldn't risk his injury getting worse even if it mean't watching Horsfield or Hammond playing.

Fryatt hasn't been match fit all season :cry:

I don't why everyone is having such a bloody love fest with Fryatt!!

Anyone know if he's related to Darren Anderton? :rolleyes:

You all mean well and it is clear you all have great faith in Matty Fryatt but where is the realism?

If Kelly picks Fryatt he'll be duplicating a mistake he's already made too often.

Williams, Kenton, Wesolowski and Fryatt himself are all examples this season of players who returned to full first team action before they were ready.

Fryatt has had another long term injury.

There is no way he will be match fit for Stoke.

In each of the four situations mentioned the too-demanding return proved costly.

Fryatt should play reserves matches if there are any but he should be firmly on the bench for the Stoke game - both for his sake and the teams.

Hammond and Hume are quite capable of playing well together up front - and would make up our best pairing if King is used in attacking midfield as he should be.

Fryatt could then come on for 20/30 minutes of the second half and begin his reacclaimatising relatively gently rather than flat out.

You all mean well and it is clear you all have great faith in Matty Fryatt but where is the realism?

If Kelly picks Fryatt he'll be duplicating a mistake he's already made too often.

Williams, Kenton, Wesolowski and Fryatt himself are all examples this season of players who returned to full first team action before they were ready.

Fryatt has had another long term injury.

There is no way he will be match fit for Stoke.

In each of the four situations mentioned the too-demanding return proved costly.

Fryatt should play reserves matches if there are any but he should be firmly on the bench for the Stoke game - both for his sake and the teams.

Hammond and Hume are quite capable of playing well together up front - and would make up our best pairing if King is used in attacking midfield as he should be.

Fryatt could then come on for 20/30 minutes of the second half and begin his reacclaimatising relatively gently rather than flat out.

FOR CHRIST SAKE MAN! WE GET THE PICTURE!

Can you just not just put "Andy King is the best attacking midfielder at this club" in your signature, save you having to write it out every time you post anything about our team.

It's my club as well as yours that I'm watching play abyssmal, embarrassing football every week and is pisses me off frankly, expecially as there's no justifiable reason for it.

If Kelly would just get on and pick the only attacking midfielder we have in the club, apart from Porter - or sign someone worthy of being called an attacking midfielder - then there'll be no need to keep repeating myself.

Kelly might justify being pig headed if the team was playing well and we had shown ourselves capable of creating anything from midfield but it's not and we don't.

What we are presenting for football - win, lose or draw, is an embarrassment and I'll not be happy until it changes.

Now i know my short term memory isn't the best, but i remember thinking against qpr that Kenton was one of the only ones worthy of being in the team... why drop him from cb?

a good chance to see what Stearman is about at CB i suppose.

I just wish he could find the confidence to score some goals. We know he can.

He started to around the time we played Fulham but then picked up an injury again which was a shame because he started to look a lot like the player he used to be.

Fryatt should be fit and if he is he is a definite yes ahead of Horsfield. Anybody but Horsfield please.

The last few games he has been nothing short of Woeful. Can't run and doesn't even win any headers. He's a waste of space at the moment.

Anybody has to be better.

Archived