Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stinkenzo

Leicester are boring.

I was going to post this anyway, and looking through the rumours thread it was posted there too.

Take a look at the Championship part of the BBC sport website. All the teams have something under there name, i.e a new signing.

Us - we have Leicester 1-3 QPR

How boring are we. We're lucky that the Mr. Mandaric wanted to buy us as this season would obviously be as bad. Whats the second biggest bit of news we've had this year? McCarthy out for the rest of the season?

I really hope something changes in the summer.

Oh, RK out. Get Newell, he likes the media spotlight :ph34r:

I was going to post this anyway, and looking through the rumours thread it was posted there too.

Take a look at the Championship part of the BBC sport website. All the teams have something under there name, i.e a new signing.

How boring are we. We're lucky that the Mr. Mandaric wanted to buy us as this season would obviously be as bad. Whats the second biggest bit of news we've had this year? McCarthy out for the rest of the season?

did you watch the fulham and villa games this season. Or the southampton game at home or coventry. wolves away. All those games down the years where we have been two-nil up with 10 mins to go. And we draw 2-2. Or all the last minute winners. We might be shite sometimes but its never boring.

Usually no news is good news but I get the point of this thread.

Howveer I`d like to point out that if you compare us to most other clubs, our existence is anything but boring. If we are not winning promotion we are getting relegated, we at one stage were in the press for all sorts of reasons from La Manga to Mandaric and this takeover with an administration in the middle, we have been buying, selling and loaning players over the last 3 seasons like there was a minimum amount of deals that we needed to do, we have won cups, played in Europe, had countless managers and stuff always happens with Leicester. Being a City supporter is far from boring and even my mates down here in London cant work out why we are always in the media being a "shite little club" as they so nicely put it lol.

Cue Thracian lol

I would far sooner one or two had been used from a position of relative strength before we took three points from our last five games.

I said the same about the time we went up to Sheffield Wednesday and lost.

On both occasions, as at the end of last season, the opportunities were wasted and how we make an art form of wasting opportunities.

Another factor is that Leicester will want to win the Academy League title and one thing is certain...if they take Andy King out of midfield they won't.

Not because he's an especially remarkable footballer. But because, like the first team, the Academy have got no-one who is quite like him.

Six footers who can play a bit on the floor, win a bit in the air and have the physical drive to go box to box and score goals are a rare breed. A bit like goalscoring wingers really.

Personally I don't give a shit what Kelly does any more and I doubt that King, Gradel or Dodds will.

They are well out of it now, cos they'd simply be on a hiding to nothing in this situation.

Kelly's task now is simply to persuade his Chosen Men to somehow steal four points any way he likes so we can all breathe a sigh of relief and Mandaric can have the stadium to himself until August. There won't be much football you can be sure of that.

I've given up on Leicester for this season. I just can't be arsed anymore. However much scaremongering goes on we won't get relegated, there's too much shit beneath us.

Maybe we are boring but honestly who cares? We'll muddle our way through these last few games playing completely uninspiring football nicking a point here or there, maybe 3.

Then we'll all breathe a sigh of relief that we don't have to be subjected to another 90 minutes of catwank for a few months.

And then I'll start getting interested again, new faces, money to spend, new manager. A new start.

Right now it's a chore supporting Leicester but thank f**k for Mandaric and thank f**k this season will be over soon.

Dont think Mandaric nor the board are especially worried about relegation. And for that reason they're waiting with the signing of new players until next season, when we'll probably be higher up in the standnings.

Im looking forward to next season with great optimism, and this season just feels like something we just have to ride out. Even though I think a decent position is needed if we want to go after the bigger names!

Over and out

It's like that sometimes, we did alot of business at the beginning of February. I don't see the point in wasting money on loans now when it could be used in the summer.

Usually no news is good news but I get the point of this thread.

Howveer I`d like to point out that if you compare us to most other clubs, our existence is anything but boring. If we are not winning promotion we are getting relegated, we at one stage were in the press for all sorts of reasons from La Manga to Mandaric and this takeover with an administration in the middle, we have been buying, selling and loaning players over the last 3 seasons like there was a minimum amount of deals that we needed to do, we have won cups, played in Europe, had countless managers and stuff always happens with Leicester. Being a City supporter is far from boring and even my mates down here in London cant work out why we are always in the media being a "shite little club" as they so nicely put it lol.

So true. I know it seems boring at the moment, but if you look back over history, it has NEVER been dull supporting City. We're a yo-yo club so always in either a promotion or relegation battle of some sort, and even during seasons like this when it's boring on the pitch, we've had the whole Milan saga going on off it.

did you watch the fulham and villa games this season. Or the southampton game at home or coventry. wolves away. All those games down the years where we have been two-nil up with 10 mins to go. And we draw 2-2. Or all the last minute winners. We might be shite sometimes but its never boring.

I beg to differ. I could easily name at least 7 games off the top of my head when, this season, it has been both shite and boring. On some occasions this season it has been shite but not boring because the opposition have played half decent stuff or scored some goals.

I think we should all wait until summer then we will see things hot up alot more. I am sure Milan know what he is doing which should make a very intersting summer then the complains about Leicester are boring will stop.

Archived