Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Where are we going to finish?

Optimist or Pessimist?  

108 members have voted

1. 1. It's only a game after all!

15th.

What?

Ive just updated the table using that BBC link and I have superb news, we avoided relegation lol. Luton, Barnsley and Burnley somehow got relegated whilst Derby and Sunderland went up automatically. We finished 17th but unfortunately the pixyman Wise managed to finish 4th bottom with his derty Leeds.

I myself did one of these tables on the BBC, and I got us to finish 17th (which I know contradicts what I have already said in this thread before anybody points it out), whilst Leeds avoided the drop and Derby secured automatic promotion to the Premier League. I have a horrible feeling that this may turn out to be the truth. Which will make me feel even worse than I already do about this miserable season.

• 1 month later...
I think we will finish the season on about 60 points so taking 15 points from a possible 24 that are on offer.

Bearing in mind we seem to perform against better sides which we have alot of in the weeks to come.

Maybe abit optimistic :dunno:

A respectable 7 points away.

I feel like a kid being made to wait at the tea-table until it's all finished. I am at the stage where I simply don't care which position we occupy...although a fight against relegation would at least provoke the first bit of interest the season has had to offer (Cup games notwithstanding).

As long as we don't go down, I couldn't give a stuff.

Hmm, I'd better be careful what I wish for in future :whistle:

*larger penis larger penis larger penis larger penis*

Ive just updated the table using that BBC link and I have superb news, we avoided relegation lol. Luton, Barnsley and Burnley somehow got relegated whilst Derby and Sunderland went up automatically. We finished 17th but unfortunately the pixyman Wise managed to finish 4th bottom with his derty Leeds.

Derby in play-ofsf and Leeds relegated! Im glad I got them wrong!

Archived