Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
aussie-fox

new arctic monkeys album

Brilliant album, so much better than there 1st one. Fluorescent Adolescent is top quality, basically every song on the album is good. Anyone else noticed how much the lead singer's voice has improved since the other album?

The first one was quality aswell, every song on that one was good. I'm still trying to decide which one is better.

There 1st album was good because of the tunes, (mardy bum, certain romance, when the sun goes down, bet you look good on the dancefloor etc all have good tunes)

On there new album, you don't hear as much of the guitar but more singing which is better imo.

Anyone get what i mean?

There 1st album was good because of the tunes, (mardy bum, certain romance, when the sun goes down, bet you look good on the dancefloor etc all have good tunes)

On there new album, you don't hear as much of the guitar but more singing which is better imo.

Anyone get what i mean?

Yeh I get you, I still prefer the first album because of the tunes, but I think, when I actually get the album and read the lyrics, this album will grow on me.

After listening to this for 3 days straight, I have finally come to an conclusion.

It's a great album.

If i had to pick a favourite song it would have to Terry Picker closely followed by 505.

Yeah i've listened to it too much. 505, This house is a circus, D is for dangerous and Teddy Picker are the ones i'd say our best. So hard choosing between them though.

Archived