Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Confident?

He's a top Bloke and i could tell he was well pissed off tonight, We wont go down, but i don't see us climbing the table

A top bloke that is sending this club into league 1 unless changes are made. He may be a nice bloke but so am i.

A top bloke that is sending this club into league 1 unless changes are made. He may be a nice bloke but so am i.

we aint going league 1!!

We maybe playing crap but there's no way were going down!!

i bet you £10 we dont go down wils

we aint going league 1!!

We maybe playing crap but there's no way were going down!!

i bet you £10 we dont go down wils

Im not betting. But i dont see why people think were home and dry,what exactly makes them think we are going to stay up?Our great front line or our flowing football that rips teams apart or maybe just our rock solid defence. Im hoping we dont go down but all im saying is that we havent got alot of reason to think we will definatly stay up. We play with no passion,teams look like they want to win the game we just dont. Most of our players dont look interested. I just think people shouldnt be so sure.

Im not betting. But i dont see why people think were home and dry,what exactly makes them think we are going to stay up?Our great front line or our flowing football that rips teams apart or maybe just our rock solid defence. Im hoping we dont go down but all im saying is that we havent got alot of reason to think we will definatly stay up. We play with no passion,teams look like they want to win the game we just dont. Most of our players dont look interested. I just think people shouldnt be so sure.

I agree Wils, the only thing in our favour of not going down is our top 2 division stat, which is not really saying alot when were playing so poorly, and stats are there to be broken afterall. Teams will be looking at video's of our performances and thinking yeah this is a team we can bully and take all 3pts, its that simple.

Guest Gist
I'm not confident, although Barnsleh away will be "the" match.

The way things are going Milan will need to change his objective to "I aim to have Leicester city in the championsihip within 3 years"

I agree. I think it all rests on that match. :(

I agree Wils, the only thing in our favour of not going down is our top 2 division stat, which is not really saying alot when were playing so poorly, and stats are there to be broken afterall. Teams will be looking at video's of our performances and thinking yeah this is a team we can bully and take all 3pts, its that simple.

Most definatly. Just because we are "Leicester City" The team that were once good it doesnt mean we cant get relegated. The teams below us have obviously realised that they need to pull there finger out and they have started to do so and us playing so poorly is all in there favour,gives them a confidence that they can catch teams like us and get out of it.

Basically we need to win 1 out of our remaining 5 games. This would give us 50 points and mean Leeds/Southend would have to average 2 points a game from their remaining four games to catch us, plus we have a better goal difference which is worth a point at this stage of the season.

The problem being, we need to win one more game from somewhere because i think there will be a side relegated with 48/49 points.

So we have three home games left to try and find 3 points. Surely ....... :unsure:

If we play like today we might as well say yeah we are down. But the one positive i can take is that we played shite and we must get better. Hopefully like last year this is a kick up the arse but am really trying to see a positive. As for Kelly hes gone in the summer

Yeah I think we need one more win, the sooner the better.

Who can you see us beating though? Tough games coming up,possibly the easiest game will be Barnsley and that wont be a walk over. Playing the way we have been i cant see us winning games.

I'm confident of us staying up. Not for a good reason, just that the teams below are to shit to overtake us. Leeds who are 22nd need to win at least 2 games to get ahead of us, or perhaps win 1 draw 3. It's pretty unlikey considering they've only got 4 games left, whereas we've got 5, and we will at least draw a couple of them, so Leeds really need to win 3.

KELLY OUT :protest:

Problem is, other than Luton, others are picking up wins, all be it not on a consistant basis, but wins nether the less.

I know it's an old cliche but the Norwich match is the biggest of the season. Looking at the remaining games it's arguably our best chance of picking up 3 points & reaching the promise land of 50 points.

Archived