Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wils

Confident?

That's just small-scale capitalism. If the opportunity costs are too high, it makes no more sense to waste time and money for a certain product.

I still have 5 games left to consider my options.

i really do hope your having a laugh.

I don't see where we'll get that next win from.

Let's just say Mandaric is considering getting rid of Rob as he realises that he's lost the players and everyone know's they are going in the summer.

It would take him a good week or so to find a new manager, by then we've played 2 more home game and not got that much needed win.

We then have to very tricky away games and again we can't buy a win.

It comes down to Wolves at home, with both teams needing a win to achieve promotion for them or survival for us. Who wants it the most, which set of players?

Unless we can get someone in to convince these players they've got a future here or that they'll make sure the players never get the chance to play at this level again then we are fooked.

Completely confident.

Even if we don't get another point on the board till the end of the season (which we will) Leeds and Southend need to gain at least 6 points out of their last four games and I don't see that happening

In that case.... can we toss Kelly on the fire now please?

Dunno what you're smirking about Elvis, you're next mate.

Im confident.

Thankfully that run we went on should be enough for us because they`ll be at least 3 cack sides worse than us. It wouldnt surprise me if we ended up 4th or 5th bottom but whatever happens it will be such a terrible state of affairs that RK gets the elbow and loads of donkeys can be released/sold. Thats the shining light for me!

Looking at the fixtures, it seems we will be relying on Southampton to do us a favour as they have Leeds & Barnsley to play at St Mary's. Although things look bad at the moment, if we can get McAuley back along side Kisnorbo I think things will improve a little! :unsure:

Looking at the fixtures, it seems we will be relying on Southampton to do us a favour as they have Leeds & Barnsley to play at St Mary's. Although things look bad at the moment, if we can get McAuley back along side Kisnorbo I think things will improve a little! :unsure:

Don't know what your worrying about,they are a smashing bunch of lads,we'll take the positives from yesterday's game, draw a line under our performance and re-double our efforts on the training ground (after a couple of nights on the lash) :whistle:

Confident? not in the slightest, its time for a change, ASAP.

Despite what people say Rob has lost the changing room, and probably the plot as well, he knows he's off soon some of the players know they're going as well.

How can we go from the second half display against derby to that bag of shit yesterday, consistency and motivation comes from the top, if the manager can't motivate the players how can we expect them to motivate themselves, consistency comes from the training ground and preperation for games and most importantly the manager to MOTIVATE the players to perform against 'lesser' teams.

My final point (and probably the one that few people will agree with), with Robs recent comments, 'They're an honest bunch' and 'I'm the manager and the blame stops with me' and more, i dont' think he's distanced himself far enough from the players, i think he is still trying to be 'one of the lads' and that NEVER works with football managers.

ROB MUST GO NOW!

We need three points from somewhere and that will do it. Southend and Leeds only have four games left and our lead is effectively 6 points with GD (unless we carry on losing 3-0 all the time). I can see them winning maybe two, at a push three, of their last four but not all of them, so one more win (or 3 draws!!!!) would probably be enough.

Question is, where will the points come from?

I'm bricking it, most definitely, but to say 'we're going down for certain' is a bit melodramatic don't you think?

I really do hope you're getting into economics, too.

i actually have an A Level in Economics, at A grade, so i know economics. it says you have supported city since 94? surprises me as your comments resemble those of a 5 year old glory hunting "fan". i use that term lightly.

Leeds

Saturday, 14 April 2007

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Leeds v Burnley, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 21 April 2007

Southampton v Leeds, 15:00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Saturday, 28 April 2007

Leeds v Ipswich, 15:00

Sunday, 06 May 2007

Derby v Leeds, 13:00

Southend United

Saturday, 14 April 2007

Southend v Barnsley, 15:00

Saturday, 21 April 2007

Plymouth v Southend, 15:00

Saturday, 28 April 2007

Southend v Luton, 15:00

Sunday, 06 May 2007

Southampton v Southend, 13:00

i actually have an A Level in Economics, at A grade, so i know economics. it says you have supported city since 94? surprises me as your comments resemble those of a 5 year old glory hunting "fan". i use that term lightly.

I would support city if they were bottom of the conference,about 3 years then! :whistle:

Archived