Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Daggers

"Here we are nowhere - maybe that's where we belong"

I though Paddy's interview on RL was awful - he sounded like he couldn't give a ****...

They all know that they are out on their arses, none of them care - anyone that has handed in their notice or knows they're about to be laid off can understand what I mean. You go on holiday early. It takes someone strong as a man-manager to effect any kind of effort ~ and we ain't got one.

Actually, I couldn't give a shit what any of the players have to say...there's only one place I want to see them making an effort and it isn't in front of a microphone.

The club is a shell, a farce of a football club.

At the beginning of the season when there were those of us saying that we were heading for disaster with the board we had there were those poo-pooing the idea. Well - have a ****ing look at what we have now!

If Mandaric wasn't here, if the bunch of no-ambition morons still ran the show we'd face at best a re-run of this season in August with no signings, no money and no future. All of you cocks that were saying how much of a bad thing Mandaric would be for the club...you're not bleating anymore.

If there is just one positive to take from this shite season it is that Mandaric is now on board. With the news of each sacking or compulsory transfer over the next few months I will dance a jig.

At the moment I just want to smash things up. :angry:

Bunn...Wackett...Buzzard...Stubble...Boot...

At this present moment in time, I would sack the fecking lot of them.

Do it Leece, bloody do it :thumbup:

I was thinking of you & Barry this afternoon - long way to go for that :(

I cannot wait until this season is over and we can be guranteed our place in the Championship next season. A huge weight wil be lifted off everyone's shoulders. I'm still positive we'll be fine but there's still a small part getting very anxious.

Right now, I'm looking forward to next season and being so grateful we have Mandaric on board. Who knows what could happen next season with a new manager (it's going to happen) and some new faces which as desperately needed. I wouldn't care if virtually all of the team went. I hope the rumour of us getting rid of 11 players is true.

I personally don't think we'll reach the Premiership within this three years that Mandaric wants. We're so far from it and don't look as though we have a hope in hell of reaching it with the current situation etc. But like I said, who knows what may happen in the Summer? It's going to be a key time for Leicester City and it needs to g smoothly, just like Derby's 20th to 1st jump in two seasons....

:rolleyes:

Do it Leece, bloody do it :thumbup:

I was thinking of you & Barry this afternoon - long way to go for that :(

I nearly texted you during the game to say how shit it really was, but remembered John Barber would be doing it a lot better than I could.

We were well beaten today by a team that had nothing to play for.

On a bank holiday.

Plymouth weren't even obliged to turn up as they had the day off and could have been grouting the bathroom tiling. They obviously thought, "This is going to be so easy, we'll may as well turn up and win, even though we won't get paid today".

I wonder if Mandy's had the valuer round to price up Belvoir Drive yet?

We were well beaten today by a team that had nothing to play for.
Some of our players seem to think that there's nothing to play for here..... :whistle:

I though Paddy's interview on RL was awful - he sounded like he couldn't give a ****...

They all know that they are out on their arses, none of them care - anyone that has handed in their notice or knows they're about to be laid off can understand what I mean. You go on holiday early. It takes someone strong as a man-manager to effect any kind of effort ~ and we ain't got one.

Actually, I couldn't give a shit what any of the players have to say...there's only one place I want to see them making an effort and it isn't in front of a microphone.

The club is a shell, a farce of a football club.

At the beginning of the season when there were those of us saying that we were heading for disaster with the board we had there were those poo-pooing the idea. Well - have a ****ing look at what we have now!

If Mandaric wasn't here, if the bunch of no-ambition morons still ran the show we'd face at best a re-run of this season in August with no signings, no money and no future. All of you cocks that were saying how much of a bad thing Mandaric would be for the club...you're not bleating anymore.

If there is just one positive to take from this shite season it is that Mandaric is now on board. With the news of each sacking or compulsory transfer over the next few months I will dance a jig.

At the moment I just want to smash things up. :angry:

Bunn...Wackett...Buzzard...Stubble...Boot...

I agree, its a farse down there, i cant wait for thr season to end so we can sack the backroom and allmost all the players. Look at those loan signings, what a joke!

You're back quick Shunwidoh. Fly?

I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

I could have done, as Durham Tees Valley to Newquay is cheap as chips. Frequent flyers get to fly the plane themselves sometimes.... Sadly, my live footballing fun this weekend was limited to Lincoln v Stockport on Saturday. It was absolute bollocks.

I'm pretty fly for a white guy.

I could have done, as Durham Tees Valley to Newquay is cheap as chips. Frequent flyers get to fly the plane themselves sometimes.... Sadly, my live footballing fun this weekend was limited to Lincoln v Stockport on Saturday. It was absolute bollocks.

I went to both Northampton games, and f**king brilliant they were too. Didn't think anything could top a 2-0 away win in the sunshine in the big smoke, and then today they go and beat the league leaders in a cracking match with the last kick of the game. :thumbup:

Well said Daggers. I'm afraid that it's going to take a relegation until we can start again. It's a shame we can't somehow buy our way out of this relegation battle but it's not to be. Mandaric has his arms tied now, what can he do? He's got a management team and playing team that are con artists and each know their fate come the summer. But there isn't any sympathy going to be shown by them, they'll take us down and take off with their loot.

More reasons why Mandaric is our only chance and more evidence that our ex board were this biggest bunch of cretins in footballing history.

It's hard to be mad though because they're a smashing bunch of lads.

I'd like to repeatedly smash the lot of them over the heads with a ghetto blaster that's on full blast, blaring out a Nob Kelly 'smashing bunch of lad's' speech on continous loop.

I'd like to beat them all (except Dodds, Sheehan, Hammond and Porter) over the head with a Tome of Thracian's posts.

The other four would have to endure an hour with Thracian and his hyperbole and ridiculous comparisons. Perhaps Hammond could shed some light on why he gets more stick than Wayne Rooney?? (I'll never forget that post Thrac)

It is scary to think what next season would be like if Milan wasn't on board.

Lets take a second and feel sorry for all the clubs in D1 and D2 who have no hope lol.

Its not all bad because despite what might have been, we are in an OK possie. We have a lovely stadium and great faciliies, we are on the verge of getting in a new manager because the current one isnt upto the job and we have a new owner of our club who will for the first time in years, plough money into our transfer fund.

Our footballing world is OK!! :thumbup:

It’s absolutely outrageous.

Kelly and most of the squad are hanging around this football club like a bad smell and they know it.

If we play anything like we did in the second half against Plymouth this coming Saturday I think I may resort to ripping up seats and chucking them at the players.

Archived