Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Tuesday night

What an atmosphere, brilliant stuff. The best i've ever seen at the Walkers and the players (sort of) responded. If we had created that kind of atmosphere all season we wouldn't be in this mess... :rolleyes:

Erm yeah we would. . .

bingo :thumbup:

The Kop took my by suprise tonight, i really didn't think they could produce that.

Shame it's took so long really. :rolleyes: .

We really could have something here. 3 singing areas in the ground. Everyone I've spoke to said the atmosphere was fantastic tonight.

Shame it's took so long really. :rolleyes: .

We really could have something here. 3 singing areas in the ground. Everyone I've spoke to said the atmosphere was fantastic tonight.

For once I heard the kop. The majority of them even rising to their feet. Good on you all :thumbup:

why has it taken us to be so shit for the atomosphere to be like it was to night! i dont get why we dont show support like that every game! not hard is it :frusty:

It was when we were 2-0 down so instead of getting on there backs which they could have i think we just thought...fu ck it,lets get behind them,and it nearly worked.

A dig at his own fans there i think,hes gone public about how quite they are more then a few times.

I hate birmingham fans. Partly becuase my uncle is a blue nose and the fact they booed off their team at st andrews when we were drawing 0-0 at half time with them and they were lying in 6th place. Sections of the crowd were chanting bruce out....i couldnt believe my ears. Bunch of w@nkers!!

why has it taken us to be so shit for the atomosphere to be like it was to night! i dont get why we dont show support like that every game! not hard is it :frusty:

It's the embarrassment factor. All it needs is a few to get up and sing, and with a bit of encouragement, others will follow.

This is actually the 1st time I've been jealous of people in the kop, it was fecking bouncing tonight. N block was good L too but the kop looked amazing its about time too, I may add!

Arn't our fans fantastic!! One of the Leicester, Leicester, Leicester chants was one of the loudest chants I'ver heard at the walkers

This is actually the 1st time I've been jealous of people in the kop, it was fecking bouncing tonight. N block was good L too but the kop looked amazing its about time too, I may add!

Arn't our fans fantastic!! One of the Leicester, Leicester, Leicester chants was one of the loudest chants I'ver heard at the walkers

One and only time for me aswell. :mellow:

If the atmosphere was like that in the kop every week I would move back within a flash.

One and only time for me aswell. :mellow:

If the atmosphere was like that in the kop every week I would move back within a flash.

It really was brilliant, I thought the fans would get behind the team but never like they did tonight. I hope it continues, not only does it make a difference on the pitch, it makes it far more enjoyable going down to the games.

I was so glad I went tonight, I sat in the Kop and agree with everyone it was the best for a long long long time! My girlfriend had never seen it like that and I've been taking her to games for about 3 years, she even lost her voice too tonight! It was just fantastic, and i hope its the same for the Wolves game too. It only takes a few brave fans to start it off and once they peservere for a few seconds it doesnt take too long for everyone else to join in. Well done everyone, thats the best for a long time.

Archived