Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Harpenden Fox

Tuesday night

Even Steve Bruce in his post match interview on Radio 5 Live said the Leicester fans were unbelievable!

We've gotta somehow make it the norm....

Glad I'm using a keybord for this - I can hardly speak. Cracking, cracking atmosphere and surely proof of the effect it can have. :thumbup: :thumbup:

hopefully it will stay like that for wolves and next season and it will only get better when people that like generating the atmosphere move from n1 and l1 to the kop.

I wouldn't like to see that, I sit in the Kop but would prefer it if they stayed there to create an atmosphere around different sides of the ground.

why has it taken us to be so shit for the atomosphere to be like it was to night! i dont get why we dont show support like that every game! not hard is it :frusty:

Yeah in a way that is a terrible reality about us these days. Excuses about acoustics at the new stadium is rubbish when we can generate some of the noise that was evident last night.

hopefully it will stay like that for wolves and next season and it will only get better when people that like generating the atmosphere move from n1 and l1 to the kop.

i dont think that will happen tbh, more likely the other way

Got back to London at about half midnight last night!

Felt so depressed about the result, just for the fans we deserved a draw.

Sat in N Block for the first time and it was excellent, shame there weren't a few more people.

I think that if we can get the Kop bouncing like that every week and L and N starting songs too then we can make the atmosphere at the Walkers amazing. It can happen and last night was only 24 000 (although i'm not sure it was that high) think what it could be like full.

Bruce was very good about us on 5live by the way!

Let's stay up and head into next season carrying on the atmosphere like it was last night.

Proud of city fans again!

last night i was ready to leave @ half time and i`m glad i didnt i enjoyed every second of the 2nd half standing for what 40mins and singing our hearts out, wish we did it every home game and that much @ away games also ( i no we are better away but if we sang continuously every game wouldnt that just be awesome)

i think we lifted the players last night and i think we lifted them alot, brum were hardly in it 2nd half same we couldnt put away all those chances.

Even though we lost i left the ground last night smiling because of the atmosphere it made me tingle it was just fantastic.

Why just this game, we should been able to create atmospheres week-in-week-out just like that, espcially when feckers say they loved how they could stand up but I'm sure you'll sit down at the next game.

"I'm not standing up if the person behind me is sitting down" :rolleyes:

Just try & stand for once & you'll see that the atmosphere is better - It's like that in N block all the time - there's just not enough people there!

Why just this game, we should been able to create atmospheres week-in-week-out just like that, espcially when feckers say they loved how they could stand up but I'm sure you'll sit down at the next game.

There you go...

004_salt.jpgBI_VO_sushisu355ml.jpg

...that'll make the chip taste nicer :P

"I'm not standing up if the person behind me is sitting down" :rolleyes:

Just try & stand for once & you'll see that the atmosphere is better - It's like that in N block all the time - there's just not enough people there!

It's funny I could swear sitting or standing had absolutely no effect on one's ability to sing or clap??? :blink:

You should write a paper on that and send it to the Lancet!!

:whistle::rolleyes:

its a shame it takes us to get in a relegation scrap to create an atmosphere like that. it was an amazing atmosphere :thumbup::worship:

Exactly what I thought. I really hope this can continue to Wolves...Doubt it though. :unsure:

Archived