Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
a-fox

the kop

Similar song Man Utd got for Ronaldo

"He plays on the left, he plays on the right

That boy [insert name] makes Preston look shite"

I know its kinda theirs, but it sounds so brilliant when you sing it.

Similar song Man Utd got for Ronaldo

"He plays on the left, he plays on the right

That boy [insert name] makes Preston look shite"

I know its kinda theirs, but it sounds so brilliant when you sing it.

i said we should sing that song not long ago but i got shot down its quality.

He plays on the left, he plays on the right

That boy mattock made the Birmingham look shite

my mate lives round the corner from the training ground and he said hes a right back.

Oh right ok.

Now you mention it my cat sometimes takes evening strolls around that area as well and I do remember him mentioning something about Mattock being a right back.

I do applogise.

Don't argue with him his mate lives round the corner from the training ground.

and my uncle was fooking kelly's missus :rolleyes: i dont care, his mate is either confussed, mistaken or just plain wrong, i'm sure thrac would back me up if he were online

I drove to Leicester - realised I'd forgotten my season ticket, returned to Birmingham and got stuck in two accidents on the M6.

England got humiliated at cricket, the bread fell to pieces as I was trying to make some sandwiches for the return journey and I stubbed my toe on the bloody door.

I was 'this' far from taking the hint and staying at home.

I'm so glad I didn't. That was my favourite 45 minutes of football this season...purely because, for once, others stood and sang.

That was absolutely brilliant.

Why didn't you just go to the ticket office?

Tell them your name, address etc, and they will give the match ticket.

That's what I did once

and my uncle was fooking kelly's missus :rolleyes: i dont care, his mate is either confussed, mistaken or just plain wrong, i'm sure thrac would back me up if he were online

I wasn't being entirely serious.

In fact I wasn't being serious at all.

Joe Mattock has never played right back at any level.

Hey as we are talking about the youth players do you lot no if there are any up coming players coming through that would make the first team i hear a young lad won an award in the Under 17's i hear he is very good please reply.

Thanks.

Hey as we are talking about the youth players do you lot no if there are any up coming players coming through that would make the first team i hear a young lad won an award in the Under 17's i hear he is very good please reply.

Thanks.

You want to ask Thracian... but it was Eric [from here on in spelling will go down the drain) Odihambo who go the award, he played at Villa but it seemed a bit soon, Mattock looks promising, Dodds and Sheehan dont look like recovering from being sidlined by Kelly and then Max Gradel (right-winger), Andy (centre-mid) and Scott Lycett (Centre back?) are all talked of as real prospects for the future... but as i say if you want to know about the youth set-up ask Thracian.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat? But....a-fox's mate.....he.......corner......fact.....

*?*

My God! I feel like the very fabric of the universe is being ripped asunder. You mean to say that a-fox is full of shit? :o

You want to ask Thracian... but it was Eric [from here on in spelling will go down the drain) Odihambo who go the award, he played at Villa but it seemed a bit soon, Mattock looks promising, Dodds and Sheehan dont look like recovering from being sidlined by Kelly and then Max Gradel (right-winger), Andy (centre-mid) and Scott Lycett (Centre back?) are all talked of as real prospects for the future... but as i say if you want to know about the youth set-up ask Thracian.

Lycett has not future at this club, I will tell you that for a fact. The rest is quite accurate though.

nor was i, was probly a little too aggressive in my wording though

Thanks.

Watch out for Ashley Chambers too.

Really wish I'd been there on Tuesday, it sounded great. The only time I can remember seeing support like that from The Kop was against Wolves 2 years ago just before Maybury scored.

I'm pretty sure Lycett was released a few months back. :thumbup:

Archived