Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

Birch

What did happen before the game? What did he say? All i seen was Walsh and Taggart walking on to the pitch.

they announced that they would be the new triumverate running the club from next week :thumbup:

They played music - "The Great Escape"? - and Birch gave one of his speeches. Noticeably shorter than previous speeches that he has given, he sounded embarrassed to be urging us to show our support knowing that (a) we have been and (b) the team don't deserve it.

I thought bringing out Walsh and Taggart was a good move, went down well - loved Walshy's "let's 'ave it"!

Can't believe they thought dragging out 2 old legends was going to help us get a result!!! The fans are behind the team and want them to do well-it's just the players not performing on the day! The legends can gee up the fans but if they'd put their boots on and helped out our defence I'd have been much happier.

They played music - "The Great Escape"? - and Birch gave one of his speeches. Noticeably shorter than previous speeches that he has given, he sounded embarrassed to be urging us to show our support knowing that (a) we have been and (b) the team don't deserve it.

I thought bringing out Walsh and Taggart was a good move, went down well - loved Walshy's "let's 'ave it"!

Thought that was Taggs? :dunno:

taggart came out with a top line....to get us singing and shouting he said something like "lets get behind our club we care about the club more than thay do" implying the players dont give a feck"

I don't need telling that, I've seen it from day 1 of the season!

I did fire me up for the game but at the same time it just wound me up, they were telling us how to support our club when it the players that need telling how to play for the club!

Maybe next game we could send Walsh, Taggart and Elliot into the dressing room to fire the team up with the threat that if they dont win they will be waiting for them after the game. Who remembers Walsh's Glasgow kiss on Steve Bull :worship:

Maybe next game we could send Walsh, Taggart and Elliot into the dressing room to fire the team up with the threat that if they dont win they will be waiting for them after the game. Who remembers Walsh's Glasgow kiss on Steve Bull :worship:

Thats EXACTLY what needs to happen...Or (And possibly even better, I've been saying it should have happened that day Milan took over) Milan should go into the dressing room and say something like "Do you want your jobs or not, Your playing for them currently most of your are out of a job in the summer, You could change this opinion though"

And if it was me, I'd get rid of 1 or 2 now, and then say to the rest "that is just a start, more will follow in the summer, if you want to be one of the ones that follow in the summer carry on the way you are, If you like it here pull your finger out!"

Thats EXACTLY what needs to happen...Or (And possibly even better, I've been saying it should have happened that day Milan took over) Milan should go into the dressing room and say something like "Do you want your jobs or not, Your playing for them currently most of your are out of a job in the summer, You could change this opinion though"

And if it was me, I'd get rid of 1 or 2 now, and then say to the rest "that is just a start, more will follow in the summer, if you want to be one of the ones that follow in the summer carry on the way you are, If you like it here pull your finger out!"

I think Milan has been in and they now realise that none of them have got their jobs next season. This clearly did not work, that is why I suggested physical violence - that normally works, look at the mafia!!!! :@:@

Archived