Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Hammond Stressed Out

To be fair, it isn't his fault the club don't overwork the players and I don't suppose he went looking for the journalist to provide us with this riveting interview.
Surely, given the position that the players have got us into, and given the circumstances that most of the fans lining his pockets are in, a little bit of thought wouldn't have gone amiss? :dunno:

Besides, if that's what it's like down there now, just think what it would be like had RK not been redoubling their efforts every week for the last few months! :mellow:

"im usually on my playstation - playing fifa 2007 trying to remember how to score goals"

"I get up at 9.15am, not a bad lie in eh? then I usually go back to sleep on saturday afternoons and most tuesday evenings too"

"I have got a superstition, it involves a cow's a**e and a banjo, thats all im saying"

:frusty:

PMSL!

First he gets up at 915am and after training he goes for a sleep again???!! Hilarious! BTW, if he eats Shredded Wheat and plays like that I have decided to ban my son from ever eating them herein! Newton tripping on the cones is about right too lol

What you would rather he tried to make out it was a tough life being a Pro Footballer? Jesus, what is he going to say? He hardly wants to be stuck on the bench doing sweet FA, and it isn't his fault that he isn't Rooney.

If he and other players actually showed, on the pitch that they care and are prepared to put in the effort no one would give a toss about his lifestyle.

Archived