Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

I know Rob Kelly has been sacked but...?

It's a pointless concept. All you actually need is a get out clause stating the amount of compensation to be paid in the event of termination.
I don't disagree. The way that this club goes about things, at times, seem pretty pointless though.

Yep. An excellent example of the ever so slightly nonsensical approach the last administration took to just about everything in fact.
I sometimes get the impression that someone gets their mits on the latest management manual, and thinks that it's the next best thing. Whatever happened to keeping it simple?

It's a pointless concept. All you actually need is a get out clause stating the amount of compensation to be paid in the event of termination.

Surely that amount would be a years salary. :dunno:

I sometimes get the impression that someone gets their mits on the latest management manual, and thinks that it's the next best thing. Whatever happened to keeping it simple?

You don't get keeping it simple with Leicester they allways do things the hard way.

Thats what i would of thought, if it was a rolling contract it could only be terminated with a years salary. :dunno:
Like I said, it's all in the drafting.

Archived