Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Da Kop!

I ain't Aly. I no Aly tho. Iz she da slag hu livz rownd da corner wiv da big tits nd da fake tan?

She'z wickid. Me an' 'er use 2go shpliftin 2geva, bt sinz we got cort steeelin sum GHDs her mum sez now she haz 2stay in n luk afta her kidz coz 'er mum ain't doin' it no more for 'er if shez jus out stellin!

Well unfair.

I ain't Aly. I no Aly tho. Iz she da slag hu livz rownd da corner wiv da big tits nd da fake tan?

She'z wickid. Me an' 'er use 2go shpliftin 2geva, bt sinz we got cort steeelin sum GHDs her mum sez now she haz 2stay in n luk afta her kidz coz 'er mum ain't doin' it no more for 'er if shez jus out stellin!

Well unfair.

PMSL :D

Well unfair.

Just for you Disc...errr Lemond.

I'm not Ali. I think I might be aware of her though. Is she perchance that nice young lady with large mammaries and a complexion which would make it appear that she's spent the last 4 months in the bahamas.

I like Ali. We used to go out together when, due to the petulance and opportunism of youth, we used to liberate stores of their stock. Thankfully her mother has now intervened though and insisted she be more responsible and look after her own children.

I occasionally post something worth reading.

Who are you anyway?

Adam and I dont want to start a war but thought that if you text talk you could get ban thats all.No offence.Why do want to know who I am anyway?

Its obviously a pi$$take on somebody although Im not sure who its aimed at!

I think the people who it's aimed at know who they are.

Innit.

Anyway nothing wrong with some Friday banter.

Keep this thread open.

:protest:

what is the point of this thread, someone close it please?

TPH is merely mocking some of our less literate, perchance new members for their sometimes repetitious, banal and txt spk written posting, making best use of his usual irreverant not to say irrelevant style.

General Note to all, please refrain from starting threads asking why your thread was deleted when TPH's wasn't it will only be deleted and you will get more and more irritated until you get banned for annoying moderators. :cool: *

edit: * or so history would suggest, don't take it personally.

Archived