Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Da Kop!

:yawn:

I don't even no why you got involved.

Because you amuse me.

fooking hell did you get bullied at school or something.

This isn't actually having a go at you or anything, this is actually just because I'm curious.

How did you come to that conclusion from that picture?

Because you amuse me.

This isn't actually having a go at you or anything, this is actually just because I'm curious.

How did you come to that conclusion from that picture?

you pictures like that on your computer.

are you a fooking seal or something.

And you wonder why your being scrutinised by 3-4 people on here? you are a tit knowone values your opinions so why dont you fook off? You are teetering on the edge of being put in the same class as barton fox.

And you wonder why your being scrutinised by 3-4 people on here? you are a tit knowone values your opinions so why dont you fook off? You are teetering on the edge of being put in the same class as barton fox.

why don't you fook of. I like it here so i am staying and no one can get rid of me so deal with it or go.

why don't you fook of. I like it here so i am staying and no one can get rid of me so deal with it or go.

So why don't you accept that you can't dictate who else can use this forum?

Just leave it to the mods.

I'm hoping the admin will be about soon to do the decent thing and put you out of your misery anyway.

So why don't you accept that you can't dictate who else can use this forum?

Just leave it to the mods.

I'm hoping the admin will be about soon to do the decent thing and put you out of your misery anyway.

you broke the rules.

Archived