Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
The People's Hero

Da Kop!

Do you people realise that you're complaining about a post on a forum?

If that's the worst problem you've got, I envy yo........ ha! I almost said I envy you idiots.

As an (unrelated?) aside, I think jealousy is a terrible thing, no?

ok then, we should change the rules then anyone can text talk.

jealous of you haha

a-fox... have you ever heard that it's better to be assumed to be an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it?

Well, it kinda also applies to posting on a forum.

I'd quit while you're miles behind, to be honest.

:yawn:

a-fox... have you ever heard that it's better to be assumed to be an idiot, than to open your mouth and prove it?

Well, it kinda also applies to posting on a forum.

I'd quit while you're miles behind, to be honest.

Children please, Leicester city football club plc are facing one of the most important games in there history and you lot are bickering about txt speak. For shame :o

ok then, we should change the rules then anyone can text talk.

jealous of you haha

I'd explain the text-talk thing to you... but to be honest, I imagine trying to explain irony to you would feel a lot like this :frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

As for being jealous, of your 190ish posts, about 30 of them seem to be about me. You're obsessed. And evidently quite stupid.

Children please, Leicester city football club plc are facing one of the most important games in there history and you lot are bickering about txt speak. For shame :o

i just don't see why tph gets special treatment.

so i am 16 how old are you ?

I don't see what relevance that has.

The fact is, if you want to be treated like everybody else (and as far as I can tell you haven't been banned) then the best way to do it is to post as if YOU DON'T HAVE A CHIP THE SIZE OF THE MOON ON YOUR SHOULDER.

This is getting so incredibly boring. If you don't like threads I start, simply don't read them. It's quite easy to see who has started what.

By moaning about the moderation, you're only going to irritate them to the point where you probably will end up getting banned.

Just drop it, move on.

I don't see what relevance that has.

The fact is, if you want to be treated like everybody else (and as far as I can tell you haven't been banned) then the best way to do it is to post as if YOU DON'T HAVE A CHIP THE SIZE OF THE MOON ON YOUR SHOULDER.

This is getting so incredibly boring. If you don't like threads I start, simply don't read them. It's quite easy to see who has started what.

By moaning about the moderation, you're only going to irritate them to the point where you probably will end up getting banned.

Just drop it, move on.

i will move on when your banned.

i just don't see why tph gets special treatment.
i will move on when your banned.

Jesus wept :frusty:

A couple of definitions for you

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=satire

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=irony

The fact that TPH has done over 14000 posts of non-text speak and then does a single one in text speak really should ring those dusty alarm bells in your head.

Archived