Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Fancy dress for Barnsley

The one game of the bloody season that I absolutely CAN NOT attend - and you bastards go all fancy dress on me.

Well, I shall be attired in a totally ridiculous fashion on my own then.

Sods. :angry:

Anyone up for raiding Ebay for some Viking helmets in honour of our heroic Scandinavian? :unsure:

I have a car full going to Barnsley all will be wearing Viking hats. I hope others are getting dress up too. Do you think taking an axe would be taking it too far or may have issues with the stewards?

Lets pillage three points!!! :scarf:

PS can someone design a smilie with Viking horns as a tribute to the big man??

For reasons I was unable to ascertain at the time funnily enough I saw some viking helmets for sale in Clinton Cards - it was in London but may be a nationwide promotion they're doing...

I can't get to this one but thought I'd pass on the suggestion for those lucky enough to pay tribute to the great Scandinavian on Saturday.

Good work JTB. Any chance you could nip back in tomorrow and buy about 3,000 for delivery to Oakwell, Barnsley, South Yorkshire?

You live in London, just go without the theatre for a couple of days and you should be able to afford it without noticing too much.

:D

South Yorkshire? What zone's that then?

:whistle:

The Viking helmet has been purchased. :thumbup:

It's a new dawn for comedy headwear. In honour of Skills... RIP Fez. Long live the Viking Helmet.

To be honest I dunno where my fez has got to. I think it may have been mortally crumpled on a fancy-dress bar crawl.

Here,

470396043_b588d79f36_m.jpg

You dont wanna be taking the long journey home in too much of a get-up if we lose and Leeds and Hull both win.

Plus you'll be wasting your money, we all know Nils is off in the summer.

Always look on the bright side...............

They are only £3 on ebay and it should be a laugh. Money well spent to pay tribute to the big man :worship: . Going to wear them at Wolves too so £1.50 a game, a pie cost more than that and the hat wont give you third degree burns on your head!

All adds to the party atmosphere :dance: If the away end is having a good time it might encourage the lads to win another one, All those horns might be inspiration to Nils and he score the winner two games running and become a right hero :yahoo::scarf::clap:

Archived