Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fox in a Box

Two games Left

LCFC top finish with a flourish

Derby to miss out on automatic, and get to play preston in the play off finals and lose

Forest to do the same

and we owe wolves one, that knocks them out of the play off positions..

West ham to stay up and fulham to get stuffed.... Man Utd to lose the title in the dying minutes (cos there fans are all Pr*cks)

* Liverpool to win the CL against Milan again on pens

Us to have a relaxing last game against Wolves and stop them from getting into the play-offs whilst Mick McCarthy is heard as always shouting above 30,000 fans.

I originally didnt want Derby to go up but they have a real good squad and would prefer to be playing Colchester or Preston next season instead of them. Let them go up with Brim and Sunderland via the play-offs. Next season will be hard enough with some good clubs being relegated or left in the chmapionship so we need to make it as easy as possible and embarassing as it is for me to admit it, Derby should go up.

Forest is another situation altogether. It`ll be great to have the loacl matches again as they are great events but I`d prefer to see them stay down for another season. If they do go up, they will be able to attract the types of players that we will be looking at which isnt a good thing! Keep the trees in Division 3 lol

Derby to miss out on automatic, and get to play preston in the play off finals and lose

Forest to do the same

West ham to stay up and fulham to get stuffed.... Man Utd to lose the title in the dying minutes (cos there fans are all Pr*cks)

Fergie and Jose have a fight during the chelsea- manu match, jose slaps fergie good and proper, fergie retaliates by ripping his shirt off and piledriving jose, then he climbs onto the top of the subs stand and throws himself off, but Jose rolls out the way....and then the officials step in with Fergie shouting "let me at him, the forken ediot"

- Leicester winning the last two

- Leeds going down

- Derby losing the playoff final to Preston

- Forest getting stuffed in the play off semi finals

- Chelsea pipping Man Utd to the title and FA Cup

- Gerrard singlehandly destroying Utd in the Champs league final (making Fergie cry real tears!)

- Sheff Utd and West ham to go down

- Charlton to stay up

- A summer full of fun and excitement (signings and friendlies)

Leicester to take 6 points from the last 2 games

Derby to miss out then get done 8-0 on aggregate by Colchester in the Play Off Semi's

Forest to get done by similar margin in their play off semis

Man Utd to win the Premiership and FA Cup, Liverpool to win the Champions League

Colin Wan*er and Sheffield Utd to get relegated from the premiership

Leicester to finish above Coventry

Us to stay up winning and drawing final 2 games, Hull to win 2moz and send Leeds down, with Derby making leeds relegation official next sunday.

Forest to lose in Playoffs, Derby to go up automatically and West ham to come down

I'd settle for a draw at Barnsleh.... on the condition that we give Wolves a Southampton-like thrashing. :cool:

I'd prefer a demolition of both teams, to be sure, but beggars can't be choosers.

And I'm more interested in giving Wolves a damn good thrashing than Barnsleh, anyway. I'm not a fan of Wolves... and no fan of McCarthy either. lol

I'm in my Lear jet, Girls Aloud are pouring the champagne while Atomic Kitten adjust my flight-socks with their breasts.

The 78" plasma screen is showing a 12-0 drubbing of Wolves and Andy Johnson in stocks outside the ground being pelted with rotten fruit.

With each passing minute of the game my stocks double in value...yea, that'd be a reasonable end to the season.

I call the captain to fly over Leeds so we can dump the toilet waste.

- Leeds going down

- Gerrard singlehandly destroying Utd in the Champs league final (making Fergie cry real tears!)

- Charlton to stay up

You read my mind! All that plus Coleman to be our next manager! ANd soon, so he can start signing a whole new squad!

Touching wood and in order of importance...

*Leicester beat Barnsley 2-0.

*Leicester beat Wolves 3-1, in a classy display with King scoring the third on his debut, if only to glance across the Kop and spy Thracian's face :thumbup:

*Wortho or Coleman get the job, clear out the dross, rebuilding the squad with a mixture of youth and experiance and put them through a decent preseason.

*A decent kit, no pinstripes and a black away kit instead of the white one!

*Sunderland go up as Champions.

*Stoke win the playoff final, beating Brum 2-1 in extra time.

*Chelski do the quadruple (just to see the faces of Fergurson, Jose and Benitez in that order).

*WestHam and Sheff Utd join Watford and go down.

*Forrest win the League One playoffs and we see a return of a proper derby! (in the absence of Derby :whistle: ).

But most importantly... Leicester stay up!

here goes nothing:

we win at Barnsley 2-1 obviously going a goal down before turning it around, Mattock grabbing the winner with Thracian invading the pitch, taking Mattock out in sheer delight starting a huge pile on during which Mattock suffers a broken leg and another LCFC talent is wasted, Thracian is sad.

Draw at home to Wolves 1-1 both team satisfied, wolves go onto the play-offs and we look towards next season. Milan comes onto the pitch at the end and thanks the fans for the continued support.

Man Utd win the league despite losing at Stamford Bridge, they also win the cup 2-1 in the final at wembley, Rooney winning it in injury time.

Derby go into the play-offs loosing to Preston who then loose to Colchester in the final. Only for Colchester not being allowed in the prem due to their ground and Ipswich refusing them a ground share so Preston are promoted.

Forest Fcuk up again and remain in footballing poverty

Sheff Utd, Watford and West Ham are relegated from the prem with leeds, Luton and Southend joining Forest in the 3rd world.

Coleman takes the city job, 8 players leave and 12 come in, the fixture list sees the foxes kiking off with trip to Ashton Gate to face Newly promoted Bristol city inevitabily its screened live On Sky.

- Leeds going down

- Charlton to stay up

could it be any more perfect?!

Forest to do the same

And..fookin Leedsscum to go down :frusty:

here goes nothing:

we win at Barnsley 2-1 obviously going a goal down before turning it around, Mattock grabbing the winner with Thracian invading the pitch, taking Mattock out in sheer delight starting a huge pile on during which Mattock suffers a broken leg and another LCFC talent is wasted, Thracian is sad.

Draw at home to Wolves 1-1 both team satisfied, wolves go onto the play-offs and we look towards next season. Milan comes onto the pitch at the end and thanks the fans for the continued support.

Man Utd win the league despite losing at Stamford Bridge, they also win the cup 2-1 in the final at wembley, Rooney winning it in injury time.

Derby go into the play-offs loosing to Preston who then loose to Colchester in the final. Only for Colchester not being allowed in the prem due to their ground and Ipswich refusing them a ground share so Preston are promoted.

Forest Fcuk up again and remain in footballing poverty

Sheff Utd, Watford and West Ham are relegated from the prem with leeds, Luton and Southend joining Forest in the 3rd world.

Coleman takes the city job, 8 players leave and 12 come in, the fixture list sees the foxes kiking off with trip to Ashton Gate to face Newly promoted Bristol city inevitabily its screened live On Sky.

Quality, all of it. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

Archived