Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wolves Pre Match Gossip & General Twatishness

From the OS

Wolves Game Set For Sell Out

Leicester City were today urging supporters to secure their tickets for Sunday's Championship clash against Wolves at the earliest possible opportunity.

Foxes fans snapped up 1,000 tickets on Monday alone - taking the total number of tickets sold to date to over 25,000.

And if that buying trend continues throughout the week, the sell-out signs could well be put up around the stadium ahead of the contest.

Leicester took over 4,000 supporters to Barnsley last weekend - with the Foxes faithful cheering on their side to a 1-0 victory.

That win secured City's Championship status - but there is no doubt that caretaker boss Nigel Worthington will be looking to make it three wins on the bounce when Wolves come to town.

A City spokesman said: "The response we have had from supporters has been phenomenal. Monday was one of the busiest days in the ticket office this season, and that trend has continued through to Tuesday.

"At the moment it looks like we could be set for our biggest crowd of the season on Sunday - which would be a great send off going into the summer.

"There is a real feel good factor surrounding the club at the moment. Fans are backing Mr Mandaric's vision."

Fans will also be able to cheer on Alan Birchenall ahead of the game as he looks to raise a record amount for the Ruby Rainbows appeal.

The spokesman added: "Let's hope the extra support on Sunday will also help Birch around the pitch during his annual charity run."

Tickets for the game are currently on general sale.

CLICK HERE to secure your seats for the game online now.

Fans can also turn up at the Walkers Stadium ticket office in person to purchase their tickets for the game, or email their contact details and ticket requests direct to [email protected].

Supporters can also call the ticket office on 0870 499 1884 - but please note that the lines are expected to be extremely busy in the run up to the game.

Wolves fans have already sold out their section of the stadium - with 3,200 of their supporters making the short trip at the weekend.

NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO WOLVES FANS IN HOME PUBLIC AREAS. ANY VISITING SUPPORTERS NOT ADHERING TO THIS WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM.

The OS says it's going to be a sell out.

I say it's total bollox.

I hope we beat Wolves because their form is pretty bad, and I'd prefer a team more inform to make the play-offs so there is more chance Derby will get beat.

oh, and also because it's be sooooo long since I've seen us win at home, and I'm a season ticket holder! :D

Twatishness is a brilliant word.

The pressure is off now so I guess we can 'relax' a bit. Would like to go out with a bang though, we are notoriously shite on the last game of the season :rolleyes:

So long as there's tickets 2mo... in Harborough all day to day, so cant get down till Wednesday.

I rang earlier today, and there are plenty still left!!

By the way, i'm taking my nippers to the game and that prat filbert fox better entertain my kids!!! :@

By the way, i'm taking my nippers to the game and that prat filbert fox better entertain my kids!!! :@

Ta... I'm sure Filbert will do his best, the question remains which player will try and jump him ala-Joey at the end of last season, a good point at which to point out the executive boxes to any impressionable nippers who might no like the idea of Filbo being hunted round the stadium by a demob happy Jason Jarret :whistle:

That prat Filbert Fox ignored my 3 year old at the Real Sociedad game pre season. I hope he rots in HELL!

Ta... I'm sure Filbert will do his best, the question remains which player will try and jump him ala-Joey at the end of last season, a good point at which to point out the executive boxes to any impressionable nippers who might no like the idea of Filbo being hunted round the stadium by a demob happy Jason Jarret :whistle:

Elvis Hammond will try and miss, which will be more amusing than if he actually took the fox out. lol:whistle:

Just looking foward to the summer holidays really, so we can start re-building our squad. This game has no meaning to us, but would be nice to end the season with a win.

Hmm I have decided that I'm going to be at this game. I'll enjoy the atmosphere hopefully. And maybe now we're safe we can play free-flowing football scoring at least twice in the process. No? Same old same old then! :P

it'd be lovely to beat them and screw up their play-off hopes! would like to see King and Gradel for a bit and have a look at what all the hype's about. i think an academy player or two deserve a run out of some kind given their success and the 1st teams... well, shite performances in general.

what sort of reaction do people think the players will get after the final whistle?? i can't help but think with it being a nice, sunny day and improved form that they'll get a stirling applause - which, bar 3 or 4 players isn't deserved!

what ever happened to Vicky Vixen and their lovechild nephew Dennis?

Hmm I have decided that I'm going to be at this game. I'll enjoy the atmosphere hopefully. And maybe now we're safe we can play free-flowing football scoring at least twice in the process. No? Same old same old then! :P

No longer banned... or are you going in a cunning disguise? lol

Link:

He can have more tickets when he give us back some of the £5mill he extorted out of the simple-minded Peter Taylor

Wolves tickets plea is rejected

moxey.jpg

Wolves’ plea for thousands more tickets for Sunday’s crucial clash at Leicester has been rejected by the Foxes.

Chief executive Jez Moxey wants Leicester to up the away allocation for the Walkers Stadium clash.

He has been involved in a month of negotiations to try to lift the 3,100 allocation. It is believed the Foxes have more than 6,000 unsold tickets for the make-or-break clash but they are opting to leave them unsold.

That is really arsey of the club. We'd be livid if it was the other way round and it will only lead to Wolfs fans coming in our end anyway (ooer. Hope they don't try and come in my end..)

Why?

If the club think there is a real chance that we might sell those tickets then why shouldn't they refuse? Take into consideration the amount of fart arsing around there would be with moving season ticket holders/people already holding tickets from areas of N block or L1 then I think it makes perfect sense.

Why?

If the club think there is a real chance that we might sell those tickets then why shouldn't they refuse? Take into consideration the amount of fart arsing around there would be with moving season ticket holders/people already holding tickets from areas of N block or L1 then I think it makes perfect sense.

Yeah but it won't sell out. Wouldn't it cause the club less hassle in the long run to move season ticket holders than to cope with 2,000 Wolfs fans trying to get into home areas on Sunday?

Yeah but it won't sell out. Wouldn't it cause the club less hassle in the long run to move season ticket holders than to cope with 2,000 Wolfs fans trying to get into home areas on Sunday?

:dunno:

I guess only the club will truly have had a good idea of the amount of demand for tickets. At this stage it may have been very troublesome, even to accomodate a couple of blocks of fans (bare in mind L1 and even N block lately are relatively busy blocks). We've accomodated for extra fans before so I would guess there will be a good reason...

Archived