Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Wolves Pre Match Gossip & General Twatishness

Tiatto prob in the team for what NW says on OS

Brilliant! Another player less than fully match fit. If we can't get simple things right - like at the very least fielding a fully fit team - I cannot see we're likely to get the hard things right.

I rang earlier today, and there are plenty still left!!

By the way, i'm taking my nippers to the game and that prat filbert fox better entertain my kids!!! :@

If Filbert fox fails to entertain me again there could be trouble. Things could turn nasty in the family stand.

No longer banned... or are you going in a cunning disguise? lol

No longer banned - just told in what areas of the ground I can and can't sit. :rolleyes:

I'll still be going to this one and I'm planning on going to Grace Road afterwards and abusing the right for free entry to the game. :P

Brilliant! Another player less than fully match fit. If we can't get simple things right - like at the very least fielding a fully fit team - I cannot see we're likely to get the hard things right.

rather have a half fit tiatto than jason jarret

Wolves’ plea for thousands more tickets for Sunday’s crucial clash at Leicester has been rejected by the Foxes.Chief executive Jez Moxey wants Leicester to up the away allocation for the Walkers Stadium clash.

He has been involved in a month of negotiations to try to lift the 3,100 allocation.

It is believed the Foxes have more than 6,000 unsold tickets for the make-or-break clash but they are opting to leave them unsold – leaving thousands of Wolves fans disappointed.

Molineux season-ticket holders snapped up all of the tickets for the crunch clash early last week.

“We have tried everything we can to try and get more tickets for the game and have been involved in detailed discussions with Leicester about the allocation,†Moxey said.

empty.gif “Those discussions resulted in the Leicester chief executive and owner coming back to us yesterday and despite our conversations we will not be getting more tickets for the match.â€

The Foxes – who are eager to appease their fans as they prepare to release season ticket prices for next season – decided not to up the Wolves allocation.

Moxey admits it is a disappointment but has appealed for Wolves fans without tickets not to turn up at Leicester.

“The situation as of 4.15pm yesterday is that we won’t be getting any more tickets and there is nothing we can now do. As a consequence we would appeal to supporters without tickets not to travel to Leicester,†he said.

Meanwhile, the club have opted not to beam back the showdown to fans without tickets.

Moxey said there has been no demand to show the game at Molineux but said the club would consider selling tickets to a screening of the away leg of the play-offs – if they make it.

In 2003 the club sold out the Terrace Bar at Molineux for a similar event.

Sky Sports have opted to show promoted Blues at Preston and Albion’s must-win match against Barnsley live, but will also be showing regular goal updates from around the other grounds.

Link

What is to stop anyone just going to the ticket office and buying a ticket...........?

i would of hated it if they'd given wolfs more tickets cos they are just glory hunting. how many they bring last season? just 2k when they were shit. we will beat them on sunday and the glory hunting 3.1k who miss out on the playoffs will all go home unhappy and the extra 4k who come in the leicester end and get chucked out will be even funnier to look at.

Just looking on some wolves forums theirs a lot of people getting tickets in the home end. I really hope their is a cheeky wolf thinking il get my tickets in the n block or l1. Their is a lot of fans calling us tossers for this.

28000 tickets sold.

From OS

Foxes Set For Bumper Crowd

Leicester City today confirmed that they look set to be playing in front of their biggest crowd of the season when Wolves come to town on Sunday (1pm).

The Foxes revealed at 9am on Friday morning that they had sold 28,000 tickets fixture to date - with fans snapping up an average of 1,000 tickets per day during the run up to the game.

And Club officials are confident that the 30,457 figure that was recorded for the visit of Barnsley last December will be soundly beaten for what will be the final encounter of the campaign.

A City spokesman said: "It looks at the moment that we will have close to a full house inside the stadium for the game against Wolves, which is a tremendous effort from our supporters.

"We would now urge anyone who hasn't already secured a ticket for the game to do so at the earliest possible opportunity to avoid congestion on the day of the game."

The Walkers Stadium ticket office will be open between the hours of 9am-1pm on Saturday, before opening its doors again at 9am on the day of the game.

Fans will also be able to cheer on Alan Birchenall ahead of the match as he looks to raise a record amount for the Ruby Rainbows appeal.

Birch said: "It would be fantastic to see some real colour inside the stadium on the day, so get out those flags and banners."

Tickets for the game are currently on general sale.

CLICK HERE to secure your seats for the game online now.

Fans can also turn up at the Walkers Stadium ticket office in person to purchase their tickets for the game, or email their contact details and ticket requests direct to [email protected].

Supporters can also call the ticket office on 0870 499 1884 - but please note that the lines are expected to be extremely busy in the run up to the game.

Wolves fans have already sold out their section of the stadium - with 3,200 of their supporters making the short trip at the weekend.

NO TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE TO WOLVES FANS IN HOME PUBLIC AREAS. ANY VISITING SUPPORTERS NOT ADHERING TO THIS WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE STADIUM.

Would it be too risky to get tickets on the day or will there be enough left? The OS reckons 28K have been sold already, not sure whether to order them today or just get them there.

Cheers

Would it be too risky to get tickets on the day or will there be enough left? The OS reckons 28K have been sold already, not sure whether to order them today or just get them there.

Cheers

How you imagine anyone would know I don't know, so why not just order them and save us all the inconvenience of opening this thread and for me having to move it to the Wolves pre match twatishness thread. :dunno: .

Yeah but it won't sell out. Wouldn't it cause the club less hassle in the long run to move season ticket holders than to cope with 2,000 Wolfs fans trying to get into home areas on Sunday?

As a Wolves fan this really concerns me. As the game is not being screened back at the Molineux and it is not on sky, police fear that more than 8000 Wolves fans are making the journey across the east midlands. It makes perfect sense really, when you consider Wolves sold out of their allocation on Friday last week and on Monday morning Leicester has record ticket office sales and sells a 1000 tickets a day.

I am sure that a hell of a lot of those tickets are going to Wolves fans, and I am not sure how Leicester plan on moving 8000 wolves fans?

By the way, we need this win you dont, and although our results have not been great we are playing superb attacking football and whatever happens from now on this new fresh Wolves side deserves every applause they get, no matter what happens on Sunday.

Come on me babbies. :thumbup:

As a Wolves fan this really concerns me. As the game is not being screened back at the Molineux and it is not on sky, police fear that more than 8000 Wolves fans are making the journey across the east midlands. It makes perfect sense really, when you consider Wolves sold out of their allocation on Friday last week and on Monday morning Leicester has record ticket office sales and sells a 1000 tickets a day.

I am sure that a hell of a lot of those tickets are going to Wolves fans, and I am not sure how Leicester plan on moving 8000 wolves fans?

By the way, we need this win you dont, and although our results have not been great we are playing superb attacking football and whatever happens from now on this new fresh Wolves side deserves every applause they get, no matter what happens on Sunday.

8000 :lol:

be aware of the west stand massive though. :whistle:

You forgot the Family Stand Fugitives, those Kids, fueled with rage from Filbert Foxes dour entertainment, are really nasty!!! :whistle:

i have. that west stand/family stand is deadly, im just glad i support leicester.

Joe Mattock will be replaced by Danny Tiatto in Leicester City 's midfield for the clash against Wolves on Sunday as the young left-sided player has been called up for England Under-17s.eurosport

Joe Mattock will be replaced by Danny Tiatto in Leicester City 's midfield for the clash against Wolves on Sunday as the young left-sided player has been called up for England Under-17s.eurosport

Great - very constructive. How long is it since he played a match?

Yeah....Thats the story of our season. :rolleyes::unsure:

Archived