Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jimmy

Lewis Price

just wanted to see peoples opinion of him, with richard wirght returning to ipswich price has said he expects to leave this summer, would peopl want him here? personally i would, i think he's better then hendo or conrad

He's ok, I think he's a bit better than Henderson so I wouldn't mind if he came in. Other options would be Neil Alexander from Cardiff, who's out of contract, and I heard a rumour Newcastle are looking into loaning out Tim Krul.

Maybe, though to be honest I think we'd be best looking at nabbing Camp from Derby and getting in a seasoned second choice keeper... while off loading Hendo and sending Conrad out on loan (somewhere decent... NOT Boston!).

But the finding a new first choice and second choice keeper comes some distance behind the three or four new midfielders, and decent striker we need most of all.

Maybe, though to be honest I think we'd be best looking at nabbing Camp from Derby and getting in a seasoned second choice keeper... while off loading Hendo and sending Conrad out on loan (somewhere decent... NOT Boston!).

But the finding a new first choice and second choice keeper comes some distance behind the three or four new midfielders, and decent striker we need most of all.

Seconded. Camp played really well against us this season for QPR and Norwich. Think he would be a shrewd signing.

its difficult, i don't think wortho (if on permanent basis) will keep either hendo or rab, so it would be between Albino and possibly Price, and Price is very talented, so ye why not take him down here.

To be honest i dont see why Logan ,providing he loses some weight, cant be first choice next season. We know he is a marvellous young prospect , why not nurture him instead of shipping him out on loan to an awful side where he will be playing at a lower standard?

I want us to get the free Hartlepool keeper Dimitrios Konstantopoulos. He has yet to sign a new deal and has helped them get promoted and is meant to be very highly rated.

To be honest i dont see why Logan ,providing he loses some weight, cant be first choice next season. We know he is a marvellous young prospect , why not nurture him instead of shipping him out on loan to an awful side where he will be playing at a lower standard?

did you see the game yesterday? :rolleyes:

California-Sea-Lion-VERT-staring-_T9J7550-LaJolla,-CA.jpg

Ship him out. :angry:

California-Sea-Lion-VERT-staring-_T9J7550-LaJolla,-CA.jpg

Ship him out. :angry:

Oh come on he wasnt that bad :whistle: One thing he needs to work on is getting his fat arse off his line quicker because it creates lots of problems in the defence, like when big Mac had to shield the ball virtually onto the line for fatty with one of there strikers nipping at his heels.

fat_dog.jpg<<<<<<LOGAN

Would be a good signing but we should concentrate more on outfield players. Price is a talented young keeper. :thumbup:
Price is a good keeper. Still young.

Why? Because FM says so? Price is over-rated and prone to silly mistakes. Also one of Wales' serial bottlers, he might have a great future in the game, but I'd rather an older and wiser head between the sticks. If we can afford players "for the future", then great. But. :dunno:

this thread's cracking me up. what about one of west hams back up keepers, they've got loads of decent goalies. walker, carroll? maybe a tad unrealistic. i agree with the post above, an experienced, solid keeper is what we need. someone who has the defenders confidence and commands his area. Logan is not that man.

just wanted to see peoples opinion of him, with richard wirght returning to ipswich price has said he expects to leave this summer, would peopl want him here? personally i would, i think he's better then hendo or conrad

Definitely, he's a great keeper. I remember him making a couple of world-class saves against us for Ipswich a few years ago.

Most keepers have great games and or great months but it doesnt make them world class keepers! Something must be a miss if Ipswich are looking to bring in a new number one, maybe he isnt all that??

Archived