Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Chapter For City Kit Deal

Beats me. :blink:

The Alliance + Leicester sponsor logo is great... it's not a huge distracting blob of colour in the middle of the shirt as some sponsors are.

And A+L is one of the country's biggest financial institutions - I can't see how that's any tackier than being sponsored by anyone else. They're a big respectable business, as big as any that might see fit to sponsor us... I'd rather be sponsored by A+L than say a soft toy maker. lol

Or some obscure online betting company.

I don't think we look that good in all blue, I think white shorts is miles better.

Agreed. Blue shirt/shorts = Chelsea = Nono.

I'm in favour of the white shorts + socks of last season.

leicester_city_2005-2006.gif

Agreed. Blue shirt/shorts = Chelsea = Nono.

I'm in favour of the white shorts + socks of the season before last.

leicester_city_2005-2006.gif

with white boots looks great :cool:

lolkit.jpg

Piss poor photoshoppage ftw.

Could be worse lol

I think that looks alright, I'd buy it. :)

The Alliance + Leicester sponsor logo is great... it's not a huge distracting blob of colour in the middle of the shirt as some sponsors are.

Yeah like when Pompey were sponsored by Ty and had that massive love heart on the front. lol

Some people see a leicester city shirt as just something you wear on a saturday, some see it as one more shirt for the ironing pile (mothers). To me, it symbolises a way of life. We live by the ways of the shirt, to me a leicester shirt is like a monks robes, it means more to me than just a piece of blue nylon.

Which is why great care should be taken in creating and designing my "robes". In other words the new kit better be F***ing good

Some people see a leicester city shirt as just something you wear on a saturday, some see it as one more shirt for the ironing pile (mothers). To me, it symbolises a way of life. We live by the ways of the shirt, to me a leicester shirt is like a monks robes, it means more to me than just a piece of blue nylon.

Which is why great care should be taken in creating and designing my "robes". In other words the new kit better be F***ing good

Well said...

If its a two year cycle then it better be damn good!!

Guest Gist
Am I the only one who thinks our away kit should be black with that light blue diagonal stripe again? I thought it looked awesome last time.

I agree, I'm not normally a fan of black kits but I liked that one :thumbup:

2 well dones for LCFC which is a rarity

1 Well done for getting rid of JJB, they were crap quality

2 Well done for bringing back the two year cycle.

The black with blue stripe kit and the white kit which we had for the last two years were brilliant, my joint best ever

There's them on the forum that are in the "know"...but they aren't telling.

Not even when other people say "Please" just like their Mums told them to.

:angry:

:o

Slap them!

Hopefully we wear the 'away' kit next season.

Bought that white one and we have worn it about twice all season.

Then again having a white away kit when half of the home kit is white is a bit bizarre as there is a good chance that the away strip will clash if the home one does.

Archived