Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Chapter For City Kit Deal

puma will only want the good teams though, are we good i think not.

Villa have got nike as it is american

Some teams still get their kits out of catoluges as well or will ask other suppliers i.e. southend with nike

Plymouth?

As he said, catologues.

yeah i was going to say that but he might know more knowledege and i would of looked more of a turnip.

yeah i was going to say that but he might know more knowledege and i would of looked more of a turnip.

I was unsure myself, it was only one of two teams I could name with Puma kits. I thought perhaps they had been sponsored by Puma, since they don't seem to supply may other teams in the top two divisions.

yeah i was going to say that but he might know more knowledege and i would have looked more of a turnip.

It didn't do Graham Taylor any harm. :unsure:

I was unsure myself, it was only one of two teams I could name with Puma kits. I thought perhaps they had been sponsored by Puma, since they don't seem to supply may other teams in the top two divisions.

Hang on a minute, aren't puma kits generally tight. How do those pasties fit into them.

It didn't do Graham Taylor any harm. :unsure:

I like turnips but graham taylor ruined them. Or the press did :dunno:

Would love a puma kit if I'm honest, however I didnt see too much wrong with our present kit, and my only concern if its crap (like most Jako kits I've seen) then we have to put up with it for 2 years as opposed to 1.

Although performances on the pitch are way more important than the kit we wear.

Does anyone actually 'know' that JAKO is indeed the future technical sponsor, or are we all just believing what Mandaric said on that moan-in some weeks ago?

Call me sceptic, but until it's announced formally by the club, I'd rather not believe it.

Does anyone actually 'know' that JAKO is indeed the future technical sponsor

There's them on the forum that are in the "know"...but they aren't telling.

Not even when other people say "Please" just like their Mums told them to.

:angry:

i think we will be having blue shorts, read something from the foxestrust that it was suggested at a meeting

I'm sure the colour of the shorts was decided well before that meeting, of course they could still be blue.

Get rid of the Alliance & Leicester. It's such a tacky and un-impressive sponsor to have.

All sponsorship is tacky why is this more tacky, why is less impressive than others? and does it matter anyway surely what's important is how much money you get

Get rid of the Alliance & Leicester. It's such a tacky and un-impressive sponsor to have.
All sponsorship is tacky why is this more tacky, why is less impressive than others? and does it matter anyway surely what's important is how much money you get

Beats me. :blink:

The Alliance + Leicester sponsor logo is great... it's not a huge distracting blob of colour in the middle of the shirt as some sponsors are.

And A+L is one of the country's biggest financial institutions - I can't see how that's any tackier than being sponsored by anyone else. They're a big respectable business, as big as any that might see fit to sponsor us... I'd rather be sponsored by A+L than say a soft toy maker. lol

Archived