Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

New Chapter For City Kit Deal

FROM THE OS

Leicester City and JJB Sports have today announced the conclusion of their retail partnership.

And after a full consultation process with fans and to mark an exciting new era in the club's history, the 2007/08 kit, incorporating a new official Technical Sponsor, will have a two-year cycle.

City's Retail Manager Ben Swift said: "With a new chairman and a new chapter in the club's history on the horizon we felt it would be appropriate to now change direction and in the process revert back to a two-year cycle. I am very excited by this.

"However I would also like to say a big thank you on behalf of Leicester City to JJB Sports who have provided a very high standard of kit and training wear along with a very professional service over the last two years. We wish JJB all the very best for the future."

Steve Marsters, Sponsorship Director for JJB, added: "JJB have worked very closely with Leicester City and have enjoyed the business working relationship with the club over the past two years.

"Hopefully we have been able to support them with our retail knowledge and experience.

"We wish Leicester City well with their new technical kit supplier and the success on the field that this brings."

Details of the club's new official Technical Sponsor and new home strip will be announced in due course.

FROM THE OS

Leicester City and JJB Sports have today announced the conclusion of their retail partnership.

And after a full consultation process with fans and to mark an exciting new era in the club's history, the 2007/08 kit, incorporating a new official Technical Sponsor, will have a two-year cycle.

City's Retail Manager Ben Swift said: "With a new chairman and a new chapter in the club's history on the horizon we felt it would be appropriate to now change direction and in the process revert back to a two-year cycle. I am very excited by this.

"However I would also like to say a big thank you on behalf of Leicester City to JJB Sports who have provided a very high standard of kit and training wear along with a very professional service over the last two years. We wish JJB all the very best for the future."

Steve Marsters, Sponsorship Director for JJB, added: "JJB have worked very closely with Leicester City and have enjoyed the business working relationship with the club over the past two years.

"Hopefully we have been able to support them with our retail knowledge and experience.

"We wish Leicester City well with their new technical kit supplier and the success on the field that this brings."

Details of the club's new official Technical Sponsor and new home strip will be announced in due course.

Says who?

It's Lime Green with fluorescent Yellow hoops I tells ya'...with ANUSOL emblazoned across the front. :thumbup:

I would have preferred "sod off JJB, the kits were of the worst quality, thanks to you, many of us actually think higher of Bukta".

Does anyboy know the likelyhood of us having a JAKO kit next season? To be honest i want a Puma kit but i doubt that will happen :cry:

very very likely, milan said a german company he knows very well. So jako it is

So do we know who is sponsoring the new kit next year and what colour it will be? :rolleyes: .
It's Lime Green with fluorescent Yellow hoops I tells ya'...with ANUSOL emblazoned across the front. :thumbup:

The shirt sponsorship deal only lasts for as long as we are retaining the arseholes that wear it. :thumbup:

I'm dumb and don't get all this technical sponsor rubbish, so does this mean no more alliance & leicester on the front??

Technical Sponsor = kit supplier. :thumbup:

Shirt Sponsorship = the Alliance + Leicester logo. ;)

So Technical Sponsor is just a nice way of saying "them what make our kits".

it would be nice if we could aim a little higher than jako.

Especially considering villa are having their kits done by nike and derby are having theirs done by adidas next season.

I vote puma.

puma will only want the good teams though, are we good i think not.

Villa have got nike as it is american

Some teams still get their kits out of catoluges as well or will ask other suppliers i.e. southend with nike

Archived