Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Fez of Mahrez

Top Five Worst Chants/Comments Yesterday

5) "Scunny reject, Scunny reject" directed at Andy Keogh as he ripped our supposedly brilliant central defence to shreds. That told him!

4) "Tony Mowbray's Barmy Army" - I bet those 3,700 Wolves fans really went home with their tails between their legs having had that sung at them by two blokes at the back of N Block. I wonder if we'll get a rendition of The Red Flag when we play Derby next season.

3) "Boing Boing Baggies Baggies" - see above. But this went on for the whole of the second half.

2) "You've never won f**k all, you've never won f**k all" at the Wolves fans

That'll just be the

(Old) Division One Champions : 1953/4, 1957/8, 1958/9

FA Cup Winners : 1893, 1908, 1949, 1960

then. As opposed to all our glorious league titles and FA Cup victories.

1) "I thought you were just thick c**ts from the West Country". Someone actually shouted this. As Manwell pointed out at the time, at least if they stay down they've got a local derby with Bristol City to look forward to. Oh dear.

That's what passes as intelligent banter these days.

I'm bemused by the fact we use the same song and the same format for Matty Fryatt and Fooking Useless - well it makes me laugh :P

I'm bemused by the fact we use the same song and the same format for Matty Fryatt and Fooking Useless - well it makes me laugh :P

lol It makes me laugh too, especially when some people are singing his name and some people are singing f**king useless at the same time. A bit like Get into 'em/f**k 'em up.

5) "Scunny reject, Scunny reject" directed at Andy Keogh as he ripped our supposedly brilliant central defence to shreds. That told him!

4) "Tony Mowbray's Barmy Army" - I bet those 3,700 Wolves fans really went home with their tails between their legs having had that sung at them by two blokes at the back of N Block. I wonder if we'll get a rendition of The Red Flag when we play Derby next season.

3) "Boing Boing Baggies Baggies" - see above. But this went on for the whole of the second half.

That'll just be the

1) "I thought you were just thick c**ts from the West Country". Someone actually shouted this. As Manwell pointed out at the time, at least if they stay down they've got a local derby with Bristol City to look forward to. Oh dear.

Theres a famous quote which states 'it is better to be thought a fool,than to open ones mouth and prove you are'.....sometimes it is better to be quiet,and 'enjoy' City getting battered by a much better team...(Hasn't happened too often this year has it!) :rolleyes::unsure::banana:

lol It makes me laugh too, especially when some people are singing his name and some people are singing f**king useless at the same time. A bit like Get into 'em/f**k 'em up.

That must be Thracian :whistle:

30,000 in the ground, 3,700 of them wolves,

im not being disrespectful or anything, but have the city faithful got anything to cheer or sing about?

There were a lot more than that. I was sat in the West Stand for the game and there was a group of a few hundred Wolves fans who managed to get seats in the executive area and a lot of singles around too.

That'll just be the

i must say i laughed when that was sung, im 16 and i knew they had won the fa cup numerous times and the league this song was started by a at least 30 year old.

i must say i laughed when that was sung, im 16 and i knew they had won the fa cup numerous times and the league this song was started by a at least 30 year old.

Feel a bit stupid for singing that now :doh:

The boing boing thing was just a laugh to be honest..I only joined in becasue it was like a library in there.

Feel a bit stupid for singing that now :doh:

The boing boing thing was just a laugh to be honest..I only joined in becasue it was like a library in there.

i joined in with boing boing but it didn't really pull off tbh. The n block has seen better days :rolleyes:

That song is possibly the most irritating thing ever. Hate it with a passion. Before we sing it to the likes of Wolves who are in the playoffs and pissed all over us for 90 minutes we should have a look at our own fooking useless players.

The song I like to call "Any Player".

Until shortly after reading this thread I was of the opinion that some noise is better than no noise.

Maybe not.

Of course this doesn't really come as a surprise. Football fans in general and Leicester fans in particular aren't renowned for breathtaking literary and linguistic ability. Although it's just plain embarrassing if you don't get the basics right.

At least they were slightly more, err, imaginative than normal.

:unsure:

Last game in N block was by far and away the worst, It has been good but yesterday particularly 2nd half was terrible, you know things are bad when you start chanting for your oppistions rivals, I.e the WBA chants.

L1 seemed bad also, at times Lee Jobber was playing the drum purely for the wolves fans! Although 1-4 down at home, not alot to sing about!

Last game in N block was by far and away the worst, It has been good but yesterday particularly 2nd half was terrible, you know things are bad when you start chanting for your oppistions rivals, I.e the WBA chants.

L1 seemed bad also, at times Lee Jobber was playing the drum purely for the wolves fans! Although 1-4 down at home, not alot to sing about!

Well LCFC seemed to be playing for the Wolves fans so I suspect he thought he may as well join them.

That'll just be the

I was behind you in that unfortunately, that bloke kept going Boing Boing and it really got on my nerves.

That'll just be the

then.

That's a double-negative... the Leicester fans were confirming that Wolves have indeed won something... :mellow:

N block on sunday first 20 mins was good just like on the pitch. the whole array of songs came out but when the entertainment got sour there really was nothing to sing about. boing boing made me laugh but i didnt join in. i did have a discussion with a couple of wolves fans nr the odeon that WBA will trounce them as they put 7 past barnsley and they could only put 4 past sorry leicester.

Archived