Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phlashman

When should we expect action?

So when do people think Milan will start doing things like sorting a new manager, revealing the new kit and start signing cheques?

Will he be wanting to do something ASAP to show the fans now he's got the ability to change things he's not going to waste any time, or will he wait for the Premiership to finish to see if there's any more sackings to come?

So when do people think Milan will start doing things like sorting a new manager, revealing the new kit and start signing cheques?

Will he be wanting to do something ASAP to show the fans now he's got the ability to change things he's not going to waste any time, or will he wait for the Premiership to finish to see if there's any more sackings to come?

Why would we want to wait for a failed and sacked manager?

Why would we want to wait for a failed and sacked manager?

Well Judging by the amount of people who think Coleman is a good idea (Not me) I thought maybe Milan could think the same way.

When does the Trasfer window open again? is it already back open?

I dont think there will be anything within the next week or two, but think we will have the new manager within 2-3 weeks.

As for players, can't see any coming in until a new manager is sorted, obviously.

I get the feeling everyone is expecting within the next two weeks we will have a new manager, new kit, and have spent millions on a new squad. We have the whole summer, lets just make sure we get it right!

I dont think there will be anything within the next week or two, but think we will have the new manager within 2-3 weeks.

As for players, can't see any coming in until a new manager is sorted, obviously.

I get the feeling everyone is expecting within the next two weeks we will have a new manager, new kit, and have spent millions on a new squad. We have the whole summer, lets just make sure we get it right!

I don't think we will have spent millions but I'd be beyond amazed if it takes MM two weeks to decide on a manager, when he's had the last 5 to make progress.

As for the new kit they will want that out ASAP to get the maximum benefit, all investment costs for products like that have to be recouped very quickly for them to be deemed a successful product. Again if it's not out within two weeks, bearing in mind they made a big thing of publicising the end of the previous deal I'll be more than amazed

If Milan is the business man that we think he is, he would have had the manager situation all but rapped up by now. I suppose he may want it to look like Wortho had a chance so wouldnt want to look like the devil in disguise lol but I think that the manager situation is all but been sorted. I also expect him to have had plenty of contact with agents and clubs regarding incoming players so I actually expect things to happen quite quickly.

Manager and players with a fortnight.

The manager and his assistant are going to be announced TODAY.

Chelve84 said so.

:whistle:

i hope its soon doubt it will be today ;)

i cant bare this any longer, im getting really excited about what is going to happen and who were going to sign i dunno why. im probably just being far to optimistic. am i right in saying the trnasfer window doesnt actually open till July? so surely we cant sign any players until then. i may be wrong here please correct me if so.

I think Ince has it in the bag to be honest. Not overly happy about it, but we'll see what happens.

I think your right. I think people aren't keen because it's quite a gamble. It'll either work really well or fail very badly.

Unless he's getting it (can't really see that happening), I'd expect an announcement about Wortho being gone very quickly. Might then take a couple of weeks for the replacement to be announced because of contracts, etc.

Expect we'll be able to start saying goodbye to a few players very quickly, possibly within days but that it'll be unlikely that anyone new comes in before the new manager.

As for the kit, couldn't care less - hardly the most important thing is it. As long as it's blue and not too embarassing (ie not like a pack of Cheese and Onion crisps!) they can take as long as they like about it. I'm far more interested in the management and playing staff.

I think your right. I think people aren't keen because it's quite a gamble. It'll either work really well or fail very badly.

Getting in a new manager is always going to be a gamble. Levein and Kelly both had a good stab at the job and failed, and I don't think anyone can say hand on heart that they believe Ince could be worse.

Getting in a new manager is always going to be a gamble. Levein and Kelly both had a good stab at the job and failed, and I don't think anyone can say hand on heart that they believe Ince could be worse.

He could be worse!

434986_hand_on_heart.jpg

He could be better!

And he could be about the same! Let's hope we get someone who is a big improvement on the no-hopers we've had since MON.

It's just like

Well Judging by the amount of people who think Coleman is a good idea (Not me) I thought maybe Milan could think the same way.

When does the Trasfer window open again? is it already back open?

The transfer window opens on 1 June ! ! !

July 1st, officially.

Deals do sometimes happen before the window opens, but you'd assume that since the Window isn't officially open, the registration of the player doesn't change until July 1st or some time beyond that.

Archived