Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Warnock

Would you have him as manager?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. If he's Mandaric's 1st choice

• Yes
    • No
    • Fook Right Off

I probably didn't mean that to sound as strong as it may have done. I meant to put across that I am not going to be happy about Warnock being put in charge, however that doesn't mean to say I don't support Milan in his decisions but he doesn't have a foolproof record, particularly with managers so I think unconditional faith should necessarily be expected.

I think where we diverge is in th ebit I have put in bold - I have views on managers and if we get a manager I don't rate then I won't be happy. Perhaps not the way it should be, but the way it is for me.

As for the email I did mean to say I would present my view as the majorities, but that is because in an ideal world I would run the club an be the manager and the striker, so I am happy to tell fibs/bend the truth to support what I want. Of course I know as well as the next man (should) that my view won't make a blind bit of difference :thumbup:

Don't get me wrong, some managerial appointments wouldn't please me either... I'm imagining a Bryan Robson and Dave Bassett managerial ticket. :sick:

Perhaps we just have different tolerance thresholds in some aspects. Because, in fact, if someone as vile as Mr. P. Dwarf was brought (back) to the club in some capacity, even I would feel so moved as to give myself a coronary venting my anger at such a decision. :whistle:

That probably means I'm more willing to give someone "average" a chance - as bad as that sounds. :ph34r: Shame on me. :P

As for your last bit... at least you're being honest about being devious. lol;):D

And the italicized bit made me laugh. Mandaric is the "listening Chairman" who supposedly listens to the fans opinions - and that's the cause of my dislike for mass email campaigns against certain appointments. To me, it's bordering on abusive to barrage the club in the hope that the listening chairman will listen. It's an abuse of his reputation, I mean.

And on that bombshell, I'm done with this point of discussion, we'll just agree we're two different people with differing opinions. Now we can all get back to disagreeing about the merits of slagging Warnock (or not) instead! :smile:

sorry I don't follow - I don't see how the fact he needs to get the decision right will lead to him seeing warnock as an average candidate dunno.gif Surely when appointing Perrin he needed to get that decision right and see him as unsuitable, yet he didn't. I gues what I am saying here and in the previous post is absolute faith in his appointment is asking too much for me , as his previous record isn't foolproof

What I'm saying is that Mandaric will be weighing up these candidates in a thorough manner to ensure that he makes the right decision. And on this basis I would expect him to see that, relative to other potential choices, Warnock offers very little.

Essentially I have faith that Mandaric will agree with what many of us on here are saying - that Warnock is the wrong choice.

Because too many so-called fans refuse to accept what is staring them in the face.

Namely that our club is owned by a brain-dead fcukwit who doesn't know what he's doing, just like at Portsmouth (remember those inspired appointments of Rix, Pulis and Perrin?)

Mandaric's appointment of Warnock would be conclusive and irreversible proof that he is no more than a poor man's Ken Bates.

And the senile Serb will be no more successful for us than Bates has been at Leeds!

You're dead right mate,

I wish we'd been taken over by one of the OTHER multi-millionaire businessmen that wanted to buy our club.

Im sure we'd be much better off!!

Plonker! :yawn:

What I'm saying is that Mandaric will be weighing up these candidates in a thorough manner to ensure that he makes the right decision. And on this basis I would expect him to see that, relative to other potential choices, Warnock offers very little.

Essentially I have faith that Mandaric will agree with what many of us on here are saying - that Warnock is the wrong choice.

The problem is JTB, who is the right choice? It seems far easier to pick fault than to look at the positives.

The problem we’re faced with is that so many fans are divided on their opinions.

I don’t like Warnock for obvious reasons, but I can’t help but think that all of this slagging off most of the fans have been dishing out trying to prevent any appointment could come back to haunt us. I just picture Warnock going somewhere else and getting that particular team promoted while we’re left to ponder how we managed to get oh so wrong, again.

I have faith that Mandaric will appoint whoever he feels is right.

The problem is JTB, who is the right choice? It seems far easier to pick fault than to look at the positives.

The problem we’re faced with is that so many fans are divided on their opinions.

I don’t like Warnock for obvious reasons, but I can’t help but think that all of this slagging off most of the fans have been dishing out trying to prevent any appointment could come back to haunt us. I just picture Warnock going somewhere else and getting that particular team promoted while we’re left to ponder how we managed to get oh so wrong, again.

I have faith that Mandaric will appoint whoever he feels is right.

You're right, i mean the fact is, no one knows who is going to be successful here! Wenger could come here and be a failure! We just don't know. All we got to do is wait and hope MM makes a wise choice and gives us a great chance to move on from the awful past few seasons we have all had to endure! Whoever MM brings in, i will back, whether it be a nobhead like Warnock or a novice like Grayson! I just want success!!!

I can't stand the bloke personally. But of all the so-called candidates named on this forum, bar none, he is the one man who I would expect to shake this club up, put it back on it's feet and point it in the right direction most quickly. As for longer term..........??

Unless we were to get Roy Keane or maybe Arsene Wenger, I doubt that everybody will be happy. Actually scarp Arsene because some dumb ****wits will come on to call him a paedophile as Spurs dumbasses sing!

Coleman one day, Ince the next. Wortho, Grayson, Warnock, Van Gaal (PMSL), Alladyce (PMSL so much I need a piss bag) and the rest of the names that are discussed in between is all good because it means that we are at least in the media and teh job is wanted by many. As for who turns up I am beyond speculating anymore because all it does is give me a headache lol. Thankfully I`ll be abroad for a while for the weekend so I`ll only get the facts when I appear online once a week if that!

Archived