Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Warnock

Would you have him as manager?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. If he's Mandaric's 1st choice

• Yes
    • No
    • Fook Right Off

Jean Tigana... the bloke who left Fulham in the s**t, with player like Saha, Van De Sar, Finnan etc.. :frusty:

Even Chris Coleman's above him in my opinion!! And I have NO opinion of Coleman... (see previous posts!!)

You mean premiership winners and internationals Saha and Van Der Sar and Champions league winner Steve Finnan!!!

Your right, thank fcuk we haven't got those players in our squad!!!! :thumbup:

At the end of the day I’d take Warnock as our next manager. I agree he’s a bit of tw*t but he’s a decent manager, and when you compare him to Levein and Rob Kelly the idea of getting Warnock in is considerably more appealing.

But Tigana still remains No.1

Jean Tigana... the bloke who left Fulham in the s**t, with player like Saha, Van De Sar, Finnan etc.. :frusty:

Even Chris Coleman's above him in my opinion!! And I have NO opinion of Coleman... (see previous posts!!)

Am I missing a trick here squire?

I kinda wanted a manager like Coleman's age, who could come in and manage us for a long period of time and stabalise us in the Prem, kind of like Curbs did at Charlton! Warnock might be mellowing in his old age too!!!

I'm sorry to see Neil leave - but not surprised. He's done a great job. His time at Bramall Lane was sometimes frustating, sometimes exhilarating - but never boring. One positive of being in the Championship - we can spend the season trying to get promotion (a very positive thing) rather than try to avoid relegation (which we will always do in the premiership :D )

Sums it up quite nicely I think. :cool:

I wouldn't mind him coming to leicester ....as much of a willy puller that he is. He always speaks his mind about the refs and sometimes is quite amusing. He has done a good job at sheffield united but some of his buys were a bit sceptical :blink:

You mean premiership winners and internationals Saha and Van Der Sar and Champions league winner Steve Finnan!!!

Your right, thank fcuk we haven't got those players in our squad!!!! :thumbup:

Am I missing a trick here squire?

This is my point!!! He was failing at Fulham (hence Coleman had to save them) with that calibre of player. Obviously good at buying... crap at managing!!!

This is my point!!! He was failing at Fulham (hence Coleman had to save them) with that calibre of player. Obviously good at buying... crap at managing!!!

The fact that he managed promotion at all is the primary consideration, I'd have thought.

Plus he played nice football, so it has been said.

Perhaps we should get a Tigana/Coleman management duo - Tigana as boss, Coleman as assistant... once Tigana's sexy football gets us to the top flight, Coleman can keep us up in the second season when the Tigana magic cools. lol

:frusty: I think Warnock is, more importantly, going to be MM's main target! The fact he tryed to sign him for Pompey is a huge hint at this! I think it is going to be very mixed feelings with the fans! I would still say Coleman would be the overall FANS favourite! What will MM do...... :dunno:

:frusty: I think Warnock is, more importantly, going to be MM's main target! The fact he tryed to sign him for Pompey is a huge hint at this! I think it is going to be very mixed feelings with the fans! I would still say Coleman would be the overall FANS favourite! What will MM do...... :dunno:

I agree with that analysis of the situation. I would prefer coleman but I wouldnt say no to warnock :blink:

Coleman's lost his edge of late. I'm not convinced he cuts the mustard with the majority. :whistle:

There's too many other more suitable candidates coming onto the market - Jewell, Tigana, Warnock - all of whom have managed promotion from this division before, something Coleman has never done. Coleman's had his day, and now it's Warnock's. lol:ph34r:

Coleman's lost his edge of late. I'm not convinced he cuts the mustard with the majority. :whistle:

There's too many other more suitable candidates coming onto the market - Jewell, Tigana, Warnock - all of whom have managed promotion from this division before, something Coleman has never done. Coleman's had his day, and now it's Warnock's. lol:ph34r:

Please can we stop referring to Jewell as a candidate, he isn't! Not for 6months anyway!!!!

Not necessarily crap at managing is he really? Let's look at his record, i'll give you that his last season at Fulham was below par considering the talent he had at his disposal but that has happened to plenty of good managers before in similar circumstances. I recall David Moyes having a nightmare season at Everton a few years back but thankfully they stuck with him and he turned it around.

But back to Tigana, his record at Fulham was pretty good in my eyes. The way the pissed this league was a joy to watch and the football played was quality. Ok, he had money to spend to enable this, but I hope Mandaric will make significant funds available for our new manager. What he's done at Besiktas under the circumstances is impressive. They were in debt and had an ageing team, he's shipped the older players out and replaced them with younger un-proven players and won 3 cups in 2 years. Some of these players are now worth millions.

Better than most candidates linked with us.

" Please can we stop referring to Jewell as a candidate, he isn't! Not for 6months anyway!!!!"

and MM came in for leicester earlier than he wanted to also- he wanted a long break but didnt want to miss the opportunity.. :thumbup:

I could see a scenerio where jewell said to MM, "right, these are the players i want now bugger off and i will see you when pre-season training starts in 6 weeks time ( or whenever it is)... and from what i have heard MM likes to be involved in transfers so it would suit everyone.

ok, ok, wishful thinking i know... he is probably hoping for a job when the axe starts to fall after ten games in the prem. as it usually tends to do

" Please can we stop referring to Jewell as a candidate, he isn't! Not for 6months anyway!!!!"

and MM came in for leicester earlier than he wanted to also- he wanted a long break but didnt want to miss the opportunity.. :thumbup:

I could see a scenerio where jewell said to MM, "right, these are the players i want now bugger off and i will see you when pre-season training starts in 6 weeks time ( or whenever it is)... and from what i have heard MM likes to be involved in transfers so it would suit everyone.

ok, ok, wishful thinking i know... he is probably hoping for a job when the axe starts to fall after ten games in the prem. as it usually tends to do

lol We can all dream, would be great but I think he is a firm favourite for failing Prem sides in 4-6months time!

Yes is winning by a mile, Warnock is the fans choice.. :P

Do your frigging maths! :@:@:@

The other two options are in the majority.

Judging by some of the comments on here a lot of the correspondents would would kill their own kids if Mandaric asked them to.

The guy is a twat, and Warnock's an even bigger one.

Don't let them kill our club!

Hate the bloke but I'd love to see him manage Leicester, he takes no prisoners and takes great pride in the team he manages. I can see by xmas the fans that were against him won over. I don't think the Horse will be his first signing :thumbup:

Do your frigging maths! :@:@:@

The other two options are in the majority.

Judging by some of the comments on here a lot of the correspondents would would kill their own kids if Mandaric asked them to.

The guy is a twat, and Warnock's an even bigger one.

Don't let them kill our club!

:clap: :clap:

Archived