Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Warnock

Would you have him as manager?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. If he's Mandaric's 1st choice

• Yes
    • No
    • Fook Right Off

If Mandaric chooses Neil, i'll back him. I'm not even slightly bothered about his personality, his record is fairly impressive over the past few years at Sheffield United. I know it took him 7 years to get United promoted, but he gradually improved them after them being in the shit big time. He'll need to improve us dramatically, if he doesn't then he'll be binned. Simple as that.

Wilcommen Neil.

If Mandaric chooses Neil, i'll back him. I'm not even slightly bothered about his personality, his record is fairly impressive over the past few years at Sheffield United. I know it took him 7 years to get United promoted, but he gradually improved them after them being in the shit big time. He'll need to improve us dramatically, if he doesn't then he'll be binned. Simple as that.

Wilcommen Neil.

Agree totally with that. Im not a great fan of him but if hes made manager theres nothing we can do about it,Milan will obviously think he is the man that can take the club forward and if he does so be it. Fans would soon change there opinion if he was to work wonders.

Said yes although Im concerned about the fact that he has said he only wants to manage for two years before retiring! Also, he wants to be in the prem for them two years so that should rule us out.

Said yes although Im concerned about the fact that he has said he only wants to manage for two years before retiring! Also, he wants to be in the prem for them two years so that should rule us out.

I'm not concerned. It's been several years since we had a manager that last longer than 2 years anyway, so if he does last 2 years and then retire, he'll have done a lot better than our recent bosses.

I dont think he'll be after a managment job in the short term... really dont!

That said, I'd never want him to manage a club i supported... though in a choice between him and the likes of shite like Pearce, Robson etc... or unproven candidates like Ince or Lennon I'd take him without much thought... but when compared to the likes of Coleman, Davies, Burnely or Tigana NO WAY!!!

Oh god, when i think of Warnock as our Manager, I just have to laugh! He's the most unlikely candidate yet probably one of the best! Aghhhh I just hate the GUY! BUT he could be one of our best options for success!!!! I'm torn! :frusty:

Oh god, when i think of Warnock as our Manager, I just have to laugh! He's the most unlikely candidate yet probably one of the best! Aghhhh I just hate the GUY! BUT he could be one of our best options for success!!!! I'm torn! :frusty:

Success!!!!!!!

Even Tigana? Who has been linked by the way.

Jean Tigana... the bloke who left Fulham in the s**t, with player like Saha, Van De Sar, Finnan etc.. :frusty:

Even Chris Coleman's above him in my opinion!! And I have NO opinion of Coleman... (see previous posts!!)

If he's Mandaric's choice... then :wub:

Every time I think of Warnock, though, I remember that he said sometime last season that he wanted to manage for two more years and then retire (age 60). Which could be a problem...

However, he's quite the footballing bloke, and a large part of me reckons he's not going to just stop at 60... I can see him managing at 65 still.

I'd welcome him at the club, very much so. :thumbup:

He's one of the few potential names I rate or would want here.

Archived