Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

Warnock

Would you have him as manager?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. If he's Mandaric's 1st choice

• Yes
    • No
    • Fook Right Off

Didn't Warnock state before he quit that he was a 'Premiership manager' and that he wanted to manage in the Prem only?? We are not Prem (yet) so this is all just hearsay and conjecture......

we never will be if he takes over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have made a decision.

The willy puller is not worth me spending my time on. i refuse to wither away my evening trying to convince people he is dog shit. I have better things to do with this slightly grey and damp evening.

And also as a final point IF he is handed the job to manage my beloved leicester city i will not be attending any matches next season - be it a promotion chasing or relegation fighting season.

Thank you and good evening.

Uhh, what a great fan you must be.

Ever heard of the words "pride", "dignity" or "moral"?

Pride : a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.

Dignity :bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect or appreciation of the formality or gravity of an occasion or situation.

Moral : of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

Ever heard of the words "pride", "dignity" or "moral"?

Pride : a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.

Dignity :bearing, conduct, or speech indicative of self-respect or appreciation of the formality or gravity of an occasion or situation.

Moral : of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

Hey, I have a dictionary too!

Excellent manager, who if he was your own manager, you'd love him, but if not, then you're obviously going to despise the guy !!

Come on Neil - sign on the dotted line and bring Michael Tonge with you :worship:

I dispise the guy for his constant bitching and the public comments he made about us.

You people really think because he managed in the premiership that hes an awesome manager.

Took him 7 years to get there and he fooked it up big time when he was.

10 points clear fate in their own hands and he pressed the self destruct and blamed other teams.

Bring him on. He's one of the few managers that are capable of taking us forward. He has all the right credentials and will be an asset to the club. Of course he is a moanig twat, but hey, I don't give a shit and neither should any body else imho. :thumbup:

What Credentials ?

Took him 7 years to get Promotion.

How is that good ?

Wortho did it in less and on a same budget ?

Why is Wortho a guy with Respect for this football club and a record just as good as Colin wankers hated on here and that willy puller who has no respect for us the fans favorite now ?

It really is baffling.

I like the guy, I really do!!

I think he'd do a job, he's a motivator and thats what we've needed.

Question marks over his ability to sign players....do we really want a club full of forwards?

What Credentials ?

Took him 7 years to get Promotion.

How is that good ?

Wortho did it in less and on a same budget ?

Why is Wortho a guy with Respect for this football club and a record just as good as Colin wankers hated on here and that willy puller who has no respect for us the fans favorite now ?

It really is baffling.

Because too many so-called fans refuse to accept what is staring them in the face.

Namely that our club is owned by a brain-dead fcukwit who doesn't know what he's doing, just like at Portsmouth (remember those inspired appointments of Rix, Pulis and Perrin?)

Mandaric's appointment of Warnock would be conclusive and irreversible proof that he is no more than a poor man's Ken Bates.

And the senile Serb will be no more successful for us than Bates has been at Leeds!

Because too many so-called fans refuse to accept what is staring them in the face.

Namely that our club is owned by a brain-dead fcukwit who doesn't know what he's doing, just like at Portsmouth (remember those inspired appointments of Rix, Pulis and Perrin?)

Mandaric's appointment of Warnock would be conclusive and irreversible proof that he is no more than a poor man's Ken Bates.

And the senile Serb will be no more successful for us than Bates has been at Leeds!

Well that 'brain-dead fcukwit' has given the club more of a future than the previous bunch of clowns.

If you don't see that then point the ****wit the sign the other way round. :frusty:

Well that 'brain-dead fcukwit' has given the club more of a future than the previous bunch of clowns.

Not if he puts W*****k on the payroll, he hasn't.

Do you REALLY think that choice will inspire more fans to buy season tickets?

More fans will buy season tickets if we actually start buying decent players.

At least it'll be a change from Adams, Levein, Kelly and Worthington - none of this 'honest player', 'work hard' standing on the touchline with arms folded bollox.

Give the players a kick up the arse.

Not saying Warnock would be perfect but i'd much rather have him than the above + dowie etc.

I don't know that being impolite makes your argument stronger but Milan Mandaric is in the job now and we should all, surely, hope and pray that he's the right man.

It is frustrating how long it is taking him to decide on a manager but at least he's been decent enough to explain the reasons and you can understand them whether you agree with them or not.

Ken Bates has had a bad run but the journey is not yet over and he might yet make you eat those words in time.

As for MM if nothing else he has my full support because in his business life, both outside and inside football, he's known uncommon success and that's better than having someone at the helm who lacks that pedigree.

It is well known that I thought he bought the club on the cheap (I'm damned sure of that now) and that I don't altogether like his rent-a-team policy but that's not to say he won't be successful, that I don't want him to be a winner or that he doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart along with the state of his own bank balance.

He's nothing if not a determined, committed and positive man who, at the very least, deserves some respect.

I don't know that being impolite makes your argument stronger but Milan Mandaric is in the job now and we should all, surely, hope and pray that he's the right man.

It is frustrating how long it is taking him to decide on a manager but at least he's been decent enough to explain the reasons and you can understand them whether you agree with them or not.

Ken Bates has had a bad run but the journey is not yet over and he might yet make you eat those words in time.

As for MM if nothing else he has my full support because in his business life, both outside and inside football, he's known uncommon success and that's better than having someone at the helm who lacks that pedigree.

It is well known that I thought he bought the club on the cheap (I'm damned sure of that now) and that I don't altogether like his rent-a-team policy but that's not to say he won't be successful, that I don't want him to be a winner or that he doesn't have the best interests of the club at heart along with the state of his own bank balance.

He's nothing if not a determined, committed and positive man who, at the very least, deserves some respect.

Absolutely right...........Mr. Mandaric deserves better from this forum than to be berated by ignorant, abusive slander from Ultra. We all have opinions but calling him a senile, fckwit etc. is out of order and he should apologize. I do not want to be associated with those comments and I suspect I'm not alone.

Absolutely right...........Mr. Mandaric deserves better from this forum than to be berated by ignorant, abusive slander from Ultra. We all have opinions but calling him a senile, fckwit etc. is out of order and he should apologize. I do not want to be associated with those comments and I suspect I'm not alone.

I 2nd that!! Without MM our future would be looking very bleak right now!!!

Don't worry you're not.

We all know on here who the fcukwit really is and it's not MM.

Just ignore his comments. Ultra is an embarrassment to himself.

Fook right off. The man's an arse, it took him years to get Sheffield United up and he wasn't exactly operating on a shoestring!

If Mandaric gives him the job I will grudgingly back him, but I'm praying this doesn't happen.

Every village has its idiot.

http://www.soccerbase.com/transfers_by_team.sd?teamid=2328

Warnock spent 5 million on Akinbiyi, Horsfield and Claude Davis in Sheff Utds promotion season, look at the rest of his signings, Micky Adams comes to mind. Disgusting, but not as much as the results in this poll. Leicester City needs something different, not the same crap we've had for 5 years now and that's what we'll get with Warnock. What happened to raising the profile of the club, bringing in a big name manager and players? Whoever is in charge we seem to go the wrong way about it, and I've had enough of it and if this Warnock rumour comes true I can see me losing interest.

Argh :@

Archived