Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Orkneyfox

Who are the other three

BBC Sport on line today state:

Foxes put Warnock on short-list

Mandaric wants to take his time over his managerial appointment

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric says Neil Warnock is on a short-list to become the club's next manager but insists no contact has been made.

Mandaric told the Leicester Mercury: "Neil Warnock is a good and experienced manager and may be under consideration.

"But he is only one of several on the list I will be considering. As it is such an important decision, I will not be rushed."

He added: "I have had no dialogue with him or anyone else."

He (Worthington) helped steer the club away from relegation and Worthington is part of a shortlist which is believed to include five names.

Warnock, Worthington and who else?

Leicester chairman Milan Mandaric says Neil Warnock is on a short-list to become the club's next manager but insists no contact has been made.

Mandaric told the Leicester Mercury: "Neil Warnock is a good and experienced manager and may be under consideration.

"But he is only one of several on the list I will be considering. As it is such an important decision, I will not be rushed."

He (Worthington) helped steer the club away from relegation and Worthington is part of a shortlist which is believed to include five names.

Warnock, Worthington and who else?

Coleman

Ince

I would Imagine

Coleman

:nono:

Don't think so.

He said 4 of the 5 were in work at the minute - Warnock is the one who isn't. That seems to rule Coleman out. :blink:

Unless of course he's making numbers up on the fly, just to seem a little more ambitious than looking at 5 managers, none of whom have a job. :whistle:

Warnock isn't on the shortlist.

Its 4 who are in jobs and Worthington.

So my guess is.

Burley

Davies

Grayson

And yes unfortunatly Dowie.

Cov wont let dowie go. I would hate him to come here

It is understood Mandaric had a short-list of five names, four of whom are currently with clubs, plus caretaker boss Nigel Worthington.

Warnock was understood not to be on that list, but his sudden availability has naturally aroused Mandaric's interest.

:)

Cov wont let dowie go. I would hate him to come here

I would too but Milans a fan.

I find that rather worrying! Why hasn't he been talking to any potential managers! I thought he would be in dialogue with potential targets as soon as the season ended!

Coleman; the latest story about talks wasnt retracted and seems to have been taken as fact by lots of news outlets... I think the fact he's out of the country could be a factor contributing to MM delaying his decision.

Davies; the only reason there is a rumour i can see is that he wants out of Derby should they not go up and MM is happy to bring him in and may have approched him... under consideration and ready to come IMHO.

...beyond that I'm really not sure, I'm not convinced that Warnock will be considered (though i accept MM showed an admiration for him a few years back), Burley and Grayson may well be on the list... sadly probably Dowie as well... but I'd still hope that somone really decent like Tigana will pop up and surprise us all :thumbup:

Don't lie, I thought it was

Scolari

Capello

Hiddink

Ancelotti

Ive just had official text confirmation by an unnamed but reliable source and he said that the three were

Billy

Jean

King

Ive just had official text confirmation by an unnamed but reliable source and he said that the three were

Billy

Jean

King

Might that be Andy King? I'm sure he'd provide neat attacking football and immediately clone himself so that we have 11 Andy Kings bombing around on the pitch.

It's Thracian approved :thumbup:

Archived