Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stez

best tv theme

Has anyone seen the Ceebies advert on BBC1, the tune behind it, i cant describe it but its really bugging me..i think it was an early 90s dance tune!

Please if anyone knows i will be very happy to know!! :D

65380[/snapback]

You have to get to grips with the Internet. :rolleyes:

Advertising genius

On TV

by tim @ 15/1/2004 6:05 pm

What’s soundtracking the current advert for CBeebies, the BBC’s new channel for toddlers and young children? Why, it’s Ash’s ‘Burn baby burn’. Great choice.

Original article (including comments)

;)

Has anyone seen the Ceebies advert on BBC1, the tune behind it, i cant describe it but its really bugging me..i think it was an early 90s dance tune!

Please if anyone knows i will be very happy to know!! :D

65380[/snapback]

You have to get to grips with the Internet. :rolleyes:

Advertising genius

On TV

by tim @ 15/1/2004 6:05 pm

What’s soundtracking the current advert for CBeebies, the BBC’s new channel for toddlers and young children? Why, it’s Ash’s ‘Burn baby burn’. Great choice.

Original article (including comments)

;)

65407[/snapback]

Thats great Steven execpt it isnt it the one!! there is a newer one and its a one with no lyrics!!

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

after spamming loads of forums i have got thank you that kind lady that helped out. I an get to sleep tonight happy.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::yesyes::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana: :P :w00t: :thumbup:

Im not crazy really. God im happy this has been bugging me for ages!!

wanna know what its was called.

Popcorn

Guest stezario not logged in
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

after spamming loads of forums i have got thank you that kind lady that helped out. I an get to sleep tonight happy.

:thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :yesyes:    :yesyes:  :yesyes:  :yesyes:  :banana:  :banana:    :banana:  :banana: :banana:  :P  :w00t:  :thumbup:

Im not crazy really. God im happy this has been bugging me for ages!!

wanna know what its was called.

Popcorn

65423[/snapback]

thanks, thats going to be bugging me all day now!

Archived