Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Martin Allen appointed Leicester manager

I think he's already sort of there.

I saw him in a restaurant in Woburn with his family about 3 months ago.

As for Mikey Adams, he would do the job for you but whether he would want to manage in Div 4 I don’t know?

Hmm well Newell I believe lives in the area but i'm not sure he would take the job. Whoever does take over no doubt will be expected to take us up at the first attempt with the resources we have avaliable we should really p*ss league 2 next season, being back in League 1 is the aim and I think whoever comes in is going to have alot of pressure on them no matter what.

I'm watching sky sports news for all the latest but at the moment it's all boody cricket! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :angry:

MKBA

So is this going to be on SSN (unlikely, i know) or Radio Leicester?

I'm sure as they knew about it yesterday they will have someone down there. :dunno::unsure:

I'm sure as they knew about it yesterday they will have someone down there. :dunno::unsure:

It's on RL, or you can listen live on the website, so it says.

As for SSN, i doubt it'l be on there. The Mandaric takeover one wasn't broadcast live on there either. They only usually tend to focus on prem clubs when they have press conferences. Still, you never know.

Hmm well Newell I believe lives in the area but i'm not sure he would take the job. Whoever does take over no doubt will be expected to take us up at the first attempt with the resources we have avaliable we should really p*ss league 2 next season, being back in League 1 is the aim and I think whoever comes in is going to have alot of pressure on them no matter what.

I'm watching sky sports news for all the latest but at the moment it's all boody cricket! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :angry: :angry: :angry:

MKBA

Are you waiting for the press conference to come on?

Mandaric is brilliant don’t you think?

At least the MK Cows are getting some media attention, being associated to such a prestigious club as Leicester City is an honour for club like the small MK team.

It's on RL, or you can listen live on the website, so it says.

As for SSN, i doubt it'l be on there. The Mandaric takeover one wasn't broadcast live on there either. They only usually tend to focus on prem clubs when they have press conferences. Still, you never know.

Yes it was.

Yes it was.

Was it? I thought they just showed clips. I swear i had to put it on mute to listen to RL :dunno: :dunno:

May have been thinking of something else though, probably am in all fairness lol

Was it? I thought they just showed clips. I swear i had to put it on mute to listen to RL :dunno: :dunno:

May have been thinking of something else though, probably am in all fairness lol

You're probably thinking of Nigel press conference, that wasn't broadcast live.

You're probably thinking of Nigel press conference, that wasn't broadcast live.

Yeah, i think you're right now. :blush: :blush: :blush:

I don't think they'l broadcast this though, they have hardly mentioned it at all. And they usually plug something to death if they're going to show it later on.

Archived