Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Martin Allen appointed Leicester manager

Pride, Passion, Desire have all been missing Allen will give us that back!!

I sure we should expect a few crazy moments but all those under performing moaning players we have at the minute will certainly think twice about taking the pi55 like they have been doing under Kelly!!

Look at this man would you want to cross him!!

_40880067_allen_getty300.jpg

I wouldn't!!

what do you honestly think of Allen? can he do the job for us?

I think he can the flair all fire up in believing that they desreve to be in the premiership. But - you cross him and your out!!

Dont get me wrong, thats not a bad thing. But he does rule with an iron fist - and you cant expect to keep a dressing room like that 100% of the time.

He will also get the fans behind him because is enthusiasm is infectious - but dont believe it when he says he loves the club & the fans!!

Only 2 weeks ago he said he drove to our new stadium looked up at the blue sky and thought "im home, this is my plce, my club" - now he is off - not that I blame him of course, but managers who are not genuine fans of the club they mange need to remember people do believe and trust

Anyway, going back the question, play offs I think - wouldnt be suprised though if it was automatic!!

I think he can the flair all fire up in believing that they desreve to be in the premiership. But - you cross him and your out!!

Dont get me wrong, thats not a bad thing. But he does rule with an iron fist - and you cant expect to keep a dressing room like that 100% of the time.

He will also get the fans behind him because is enthusiasm is infectious - but dont believe it when he says he loves the club & the fans!!

Only 2 weeks ago he said he drove to our new stadium looked up at the blue sky and thought "im home, this is my plce, my club" - now he is off - not that I blame him of course, but managers who are not genuine fans of the club they mange need to remember people do believe and trust

Anyway, going back the question, play offs I think - wouldnt be suprised though if it was automatic!!

Yeah but when he saw the Walkers he said, "Now I’m paradise"

DEAL..........thank you very much milan

better than

ince,

wortho,

newell,

warnock,

grayson,

davies,

tigana,

and yes coleman.

martin allen is a top geezer. god old cockney

I don't think he's better than Grayson, but I personally feel Grayson probably said no to the job.

I personally feel that Grayson wasn't approached at all.

We'd have been told if we'd been given permission to talk to Grayson.

Without having permission to talk to him, we couldn't have talked to him, and he couldn't have said no. :thumbup:

I personally feel that Grayson wasn't approached at all.

We'd have been told if we'd been given permission to talk to Grayson.

Without having permission to talk to him, we couldn't have talked to him, and he couldn't have said no. :thumbup:

Either that or he approached Blackpool and they (sensibly) told Milan were to go. Grayson won't have turned us down...I agree that he wasn't asked.

I don't think he's better than Grayson, but I personally feel Grayson probably said no to the job.

I disagree, martin allen is going to take us back to the prem. And yes win trophies.

lol

Grayson would never turn us down!

If he'd have been approached I think we would have known about it.

I put it to TD when rob kelly was first appointed as full time that if IAN HOLLOWAY got the job I would support forest, and that MAllen had balls to take this club forward, he said hollway was rumour and that he thought MAllen had all the right attributes but they wanted to give RK a chance at the time.

Allen has the balls.. now he has to prove it too us that he has the brains too!

Archived