Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
alanf0x

Martin Allen appointed Leicester manager

i am not sure on Allen, but i will give him a good chance and monitor his signings. however i am excited by this that now we have a perm manager who can sign players. i hope he spends money wisely and doesnt get too ripped off by clubs asking ludicrous ammounts of mandarics sovs. right now i hope for a top 10 finish (dream of play offs again), some entertaining football and beating all our "local rivals" home and away.

COME ON LEICESTER!!!!!

Yeah looks that way.

I don't know whether it's THE Junior Lewis or not?

Yes that is THE Junior Lewis

Thankgod he wasn't playing while he was here. :D

Allen will bring his 'team' with him over the next few days, thats Whitbread, Doyle, Bankole and Lewis.

Good luck to Allen though, he's going to need all the luck he can get if he is going to succeed here in the Championship. Though I fear his tactics will get found out.

I'm just worried about who we will get as a replacement....

Is this Micky Adams bloke any good? :(

MKBA

Micky Adams is alright, if he's got the squad. Don't expect him to build a build for the future though :pinch:

Hmmm could be a problem.

I'm not looking forward to seeing who we will end up with. I don't think Mike Newell would want to come to Milton Keynes either, sadly.

Though them two seem to be favourites for the job.

Allen released 8 or so players before he went off to have talks with Milan and that has left us with no goalkeepers... :blink:

Whoever comes in is going to need to strenghten the side and bring in a goalkeeper seeing as Baines and Harper have gone and Bankole will follow Allen to Leicester City, leaving us without a keeper.

Whoever comes in is going to need to strenghten the side and bring in a goalkeeper seeing as Baines and Harper have gone and Bankole will follow Allen to Leicester City, leaving us without a keeper.

Oh really? Is he any good?

:thumbup:

Hard to work out exactly what it is......but all of a sudden I want to buy a season ticket I feel excited about the new season ... i BELIEVE the right decision has been made ................................................................................either that or it is the usual between season delusion setting in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Martin Allen'sblueandwhitearmy*******************

Oh really? Is he any good?

Bankole? Aka Big George

Ex Nigerian international... he's about 38 I think?

Erm he will coach your keepers to lump it as far up the pitch as possible. Nothing really bothers him, he just wants to play football.

Personally I don't rate him.

Pride, Passion, Desire have all been missing Allen will give us that back!!

I sure we should expect a few crazy moments but all those under performing moaning players we have at the minute will certainly think twice about taking the pi55 like they have been doing under Kelly!!

Look at this man would you want to cross him!!

_40880067_allen_getty300.jpg

I wouldn't!!

We'll see. It's one thing to look like a managerial hardcase by dismissing someone you don't want aqnd quite another firing someone you do want on a matter of principle.

I'll reserve judgement. I'm not unhappy with the appointment, I accept he's got drive and enthusiasm - but better than the likes of Tigana and Grayson? We'll see.

He starts with a clean sheet and we'll see what happens.

We'll see. It's one thing to look like a managerial hardcase by dismissing someone you don't want aqnd quite another firing someone you do want on a matter of principle.

I'll reserve judgement. I'm not unhappy with the appointment, I accept he's got drive and enthusiasm - but better than the likes of Tigana and Grayson? We'll see.

He starts with a clean sheet and we'll see what happens.

How come your up Grayson jacksie all of a sudden?

I personally feel that Grayson wasn't approached at all.

We'd have been told if we'd been given permission to talk to Grayson.

Without having permission to talk to him, we couldn't have talked to him, and he couldn't have said no. :thumbup:

Yeah you're probably right actually... but the possibility is still there indirectly if Leicester approached, SG informed his board that he wasn't interested and Blackpool were able to give a fully confident "fook off".

Hmmm could be a problem.

I'm not looking forward to seeing who we will end up with. I don't think Mike Newell would want to come to Milton Keynes either, sadly.

Though them two seem to be favourites for the job.

Allen released 8 or so players before he went off to have talks with Milan and that has left us with no goalkeepers... :blink:

I think he's already sort of there.

I saw him in a restaurant in Woburn with his family about 3 months ago.

As for Mikey Adams, he would do the job for you but whether he would want to manage in Div 4 I don’t know?

Archived