Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Moan-In

Well Barber after asking has he had a chance to speak with Martin about players ect, milan said yes and i will be doing after i can get of the mic, barber replied we'll i'll let you go as the fans would want you trying to sign players than talking on here, to which milan replied, yeah i bet the fans are sick of listening to you.

I missed that, what was said ?

Allen seemed really upset remembering when he got sent off at filbert street, and when he walked down the tunnel and some dirty cretin city fans spat on him.

He repeated it several times "i was covered in spit"

Hardly. I'd rather see it done that come out of his mouth

I was suggesting that it seems he is after some players with quality rather than flooding the squad with league two players. I doubt he would expect the stadium to be full if he didnt buy any well known names so he is obviously looking at quality players.

Fortunately for me my exposure to Mr Barber has been limited and I know this is an overdone subject but my word he is one of the most annoying individuals I've ever heard on the radio.

Combine that with the obvious lack of knowledge and then combine that with the fact he supports Derby and I am honestly lost for words.

How has he kept his job?

Hardly. I'd rather see it done that come out of his mouth

first game of the season will be a sell out providing its the opener at home on a saturday. Many glory fans will return to city now In my opinion and I also think St numbers will go up once faces are brought in and optamism begins to spread.

Archived