Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

Don't leave me in suspenders!

Are you sure? What's your source? Call me thick (i've been called worst here) but do you mean Leicester?

I just know,can't give the source and I expect a lot of flack but it's happening wait and see....would'nt post this if I was in any doubt!

100%...I'm leaving myself wide open for verbal abuse here if it's not true...I am sure!!! :thumbup:

Trust me, you don't know the meaning of verbal abuse mate!

Would you be prepared to take a polygraph test like on Meet The Parents?

Anyway, if you're so sure and lets face it, 100% is feeling pretty sure - why not divulge away?

Anyway, if you're so sure and lets face it, 100% is feeling pretty sure - why not divulge away?

Any test you like,sworn to silence about the source though,even when it goes public I can't say...sorry!

Any test you like,sworn to silence about the source though,even when it goes public I can't say...sorry!

OMFG, you're making me feel like some sort of expectant parent pacing up and down the maternity ward corridor chain smoking...well, sort of.

The good news is when/if it does happen...we've got plenty of good cover now and his transfer fee will go a long way.

well you can't get any more sure than that :whistle:

OMFG, you're making me feel like some sort of expectant parent pacing up and down the maternity ward corridor chain smoking...well, sort of.

The good news is when/if it does happen...we've got plenty of good cover now and his transfer fee will go a long way.

I need to know now,you've watched him is he good enough to step up...honestly?

Well in theory tomorow will be a busy day

This is another player who is rated at around £2m so I`ll be surprised if we stump up the cash for him so late in pre-season when MA would have signed him weeks ago if he was good enough for us.

You'll eat your words! :cool:

I hope I am wrong mate but its as logical as Spock to suggest that MA would have made him his first signing when coming over. Instead he has been linked to the likes of Job and bought another former player of his in DJ and even given first team squad numbers to MDV and Elvis!!

I hope I am wrong mate but its as logical as Spock to suggest that MA would have made him his first signing when coming over. Instead he has been linked to the likes of Job and bought another former player of his in DJ and even given first team squad numbers to MDV and Elvis!!

What number does Izale normally play in? Who has that number in the city squad? Am I getting a bit ahead of myself here?

I know...you'll see...probably won't be official till Thurs or Fri...I think McLeod is probably not the best signing we'll ever make but it's going to happen!

Archived