Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

I hope I am wrong mate but its as logical as Spock to suggest that MA would have made him his first signing when coming over. Instead he has been linked to the likes of Job and bought another former player of his in DJ and even given first team squad numbers to MDV and Elvis!!

They've had a new manager and stuff though, so Ince may have tried to pursuade him to stay etc which would of slowed things down.

They've had a new manager and stuff though, so Ince may have tried to pursuade him to stay etc which would of slowed things down.

Thats possible as Ince must be bitter and twisted because we didnt bring him in and if memory serves me, some bookies closed taking bets because he was certain to be our new manager lol

Thats possible as Ince must be bitter and twisted because we didnt bring him in and if memory serves me, some bookies closed taking bets because he was certain to be our new manager lol

Funny I know.

Ince hasnt been playing him in the pre-seasons - I think he expects him to leave but they are just holding out for more money than he is worth. Not sure how much they want for him but I wouldnt be suprised if their valuation is double everyone elses!!! :thumbup:

Funny I know.

Ince hasnt been playing him in the pre-seasons - I think he expects him to leave but they are just holding out for more money than he is worth. Not sure how much they want for him but I wouldnt be suprised if their valuation is double everyone elses!!! :thumbup:

Apparently Derby have a tasty sell-on clause hence MK wanting to hike up the price.

I need to know now,you've watched him is he good enough to step up...honestly?

It always hard to say whether any player will be able to make the step up to a bigger club, or even be just as good elsewhere. Even Henry might fall flat on his face at Barcelona at a new club that isn't geared up to play completely around him.

I would say though that after seeing him get plenty of remarkable goals he's worth going for.

One of the first things Ince did was try and persuade him to stay. It's a lost cause though. He would be the third manager doing that.

Apparently Derby have a tasty sell-on clause hence MK wanting to hike up the price.

Rumoured to be 30%.

Which is your most rival club? Just all of them within 50 miles, or is there one in particular that's hated the most, excluding the MK Dons coz everyone hates us. :mellow:

Me derby as i live that and work over that way.

Forest too.

Archived