Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

Which is your most rival club? Just all of them within 50 miles, or is there one in particular that's hated the most, excluding the MK Dons coz everyone hates us. :mellow:

depends where in the shire your from, for me though its coventry, geogrphically closer and they are 6 toed inbred scum

Which is your most rival club? Just all of them within 50 miles, or is there one in particular that's hated the most, excluding the MK Dons coz everyone hates us. :mellow:

I think you're right actually. We do hate everyone really :dunno::P

Although I would like to add I have nothing against the MK Dons lol

My neither,let's face it there not a threat and never likely to be opponents unless we draw them in a cup,would have to be an early round obviously! :whistle:

Are there any fourth division sides you dont like?? I doubt it as they are too small to warrant being disliked. If anything you feel sorry for them or at times love them when they give a premiership side a run for their money in the FA cup.

I would have extended that to third division sides as well but then remembered that Forest and Leeds are there. Might have to change this thought next season if Leeds get relegated with their 15 players :D:D:clap::clap:

My neither,let's face it there not a threat and never likely to be opponents unless we draw them in a cup,would have to be an early round obviously! :whistle:

Hey, we're looking forward to playing you lot on a regular basis one way or another within the next two seasons. Unless you lot have other plans.

People learn to love roundabouts when they've lived in a place like Canada where they don't exist and the alternative is so much worse - four way bastard stops! :whistle:

Have you seen that episode of The Simpsons where they come to England and use a roundabout for the first time and just go round and round it not knowing what to do?

Hey, we're looking forward to playing you lot on a regular basis one way or another within the next two seasons. Unless you lot have other plans.

You have no chance of making it to the premiership in two seasons when you are in the fourth.

Who's talking about Premiership?

I would have thought you would have picked up from this forum that we have Premiership ambitions and with the team we have now got there is a good chance that we will get there. So if you are thinks MK Dons will be playing us you will need to get three promotions in back to back years. Bit of a tall order dont you think???

I would have thought you would have picked up from this forum that we have Premiership ambitions and with the team we have now got there is a good chance that we will get there. So if you are thinks MK Dons will be playing us you will need to get three promotions in back to back years. Bit of a tall order dont you think???

L ol, just winding you up a bit with a bit of banter. Obviously we'll be meeting in The Champions League final at the Bernabau in a few years.

Have you been out in the sun a bit too long today???

Hey, no harm in us both being ambitious. TBH I think we'll just settle for getting out of the same division as Accrington Stanley and Morecombe. Before someone says "but at least they've got history" and stuff - I know.

Hey, no harm in us both being ambitious. TBH I think we'll just settle for getting out of the same division as Accrington Stanley and Morecombe. Before someone says "but at least they've got history" and stuff - I know.

Who are they?

Hey can the MODs please re-open the Danny Murphy thread, it's not fair that HE (I forget his name!) should get off so lightly for posting that Danny Murphy would be joining today and all that crap..'well...we'll just have to wait and see' He needs to be punished and insulted like the rest of the 'false' rumour posters!!! I demand justice :angry:

Accrington Stanley.

So has anyone seen Izale McLeod sneaking in for his medical today? Maybe he was wearing sunglasses and a false beard or something.

If you read this forum he has had about 5 medicals by now hasnt he? So why does he need another one?

There is usually something leaked by now if a player is coming in. As its not Im not going to hold my breath.

If you read this forum he has had about 5 medicals by now hasnt he? So why does he need another one?

There is usually something leaked by now if a player is coming in. As its not Im not going to hold my breath.

He is coming,I'm off to Calais to stock up on football refreshments and when I get back on Saturday morning if he is'nt a Leicester player I will tip the whole lot down the sink (and that's a lot of tipping!) :cheers:

Archived