Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

i know he was on loan at plymouth last season but would you rather go 2 us or plymouth

well we are a bigger club, but holloways a true legend in his interviews but if sinclair wanted to be a premiership player soon we would be the better option. :whistle:

Peter Taylor picked Ade Akinbuyi instead of Eidur Gudjohnsen.

It's not always that simple.

Sinclair might find he has more competition to get into the first team here.

Who have they got at Plymouth? Hayles, Ebanks Blake?

i suppose but when he develops he is goin to have harder compatiton then hume and campbell so i think we are a better option

Peter Taylor picked Ade Akinbuyi instead of Eidur Gudjohnsen.

It's not always that simple.

Sinclair might find he has more competition to get into the first team here.

Who have they got at Plymouth? Hayles, Ebanks Blake?

yes we may have a lot of strikers but im sure sinclair is good enough to battle for a place in our team, out of fryatt, dj, hume, odihambo, de vries, sappleton and cort only three of them are gd enough to compete with sinclair and fryatt might still leave.

yes we may have a lot of strikers but im sure sinclair is good enough to battle for a place in our team, out of fryatt, dj, hume, odihambo, de vries, sappleton and cort only three of them are gd enough to compete with sinclair and fryatt might still leave.

If we got Sinclair on loan, he'd play left wing like he did for Plymouth and he does for Chelsea

If we got Sinclair on loan, he'd play left wing like he did for Plymouth and he does for Chelsea

yes it would be good gettin an attackive midfielder that could cover for our strikeforce and solve our problems on the left wing

aswell as sincliar there's sturidge at man city but will they loan him out? :thumbup:

i think they wud now they have plenty of money and gd new signings, definately a possible signin, gd suggestion :cool:

who mentioned sturridge?

sturridge turns out brilliantly on fm2007....

get him in! :whistle:

I'd actually be quite happy to get Sturridge in on loan... but i would expect that Sven (despite all the money he's spending) may want to integrate him into the Man City first team over the course of the season... still its a possibility, although a left back, winger and central midfielder are all far more urgently needed than another striker.

We've got 2 decent Big men and 3 Very good little men.

And with some of the youth strikers that were on fire last season.

We don't need another striker.

To be fair, one of them is usually injured, though I do get pissed off when people mention this.

I'd actually be quite happy to get Sturridge in on loan... but i would expect that Sven (despite all the money he's spending) may want to integrate him into the Man City first team over the course of the season... still its a possibility, although a left back, winger and central midfielder are all far more urgently needed than another striker.

Integrate him into the side like Walcott at the World Cup :unsure:

Charlton Athletic are expected to sign Izale McLeod, the Milton Keynes Dons forward today. (Times)

The end's in site, for this thread!!! :yahoo::dance::clap:

They were expected to sign him "today" just a few weeks ago already.

Today, apparently, is now a broad term that can cover a period of several weeks. Don't get your hopes up or anything. ;)

Izale McLeod is undergoing a medical at Charlton as he looks set to seal a move to The Valley, skysports.com can confirm.

The Milton Keynes Dons striker has been given permission to talk to The Addicks after the two clubs agreed a fee.

The former Derby man has been anxious to move back to at least Championship level after impressing hugely with the MK Dons in recent seasons.

Now McLeod is in the capital as he talks terms with Charlton and looks set to seal a move to The Valley.

"Terms have been agreed and we are going to have medical," his representative Tony Finnigan confirmed.

McLeod is set to be Alan Pardew's final addition to a new look strike-force which will consist three further new signings in the shape of Svetoslav Todorov, Chris Iwelumo and Luke Varney.

Archived