Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
uncle_connolly

Izale McLeod linked with Leicester

THREAD OFF TOPIC ALERT!! THREAD OFF TOPIC ALERT!!

CALL THE COPS!!!! LETS NOT CALL THE COPS!!!

OH MY GOD!!!

L ol, I think McLeod will go eventually. Perhaps we'll have to drop the price and listen to reason, but then again maybe he'll stay put.

Right, i'm just off too Milton Keynes shopping centre to tell the shop managers which shops I hate and find boring and that they should close them inspite of popularity.

L ol, a bit contradictory on the face of it.

What I meant to say is that in reality I do think he'll go and fairly soon, but as he only signed a contrat a year ago and as we don't need to sell him then it wouldn't be the end of the world if he stayed...in fact far from it.

Not sure if that's now more intelligible, but I sure one of you is more then capable of being brutally frank and letting me know. :)

L ol, a bit contradictory on the face of it.

What I meant to say is that in reality I do think he'll go and fairly soon, but as he only signed a contrat a year ago and as we don't need to sell him then it wouldn't be the end of the world if he stayed...in fact far from it.

Not sure if that's now more intelligible, but I sure one of you is more then capable of being brutally frank and letting me know. :)

im sure your right. The problems the inflated price and the fact you wont take Hammond in part exchange!!

im sure your right. The problems the inflated price and the fact you wont take Hammond in part exchange!!

After watching the Dons play against West Ham on Wednesday night we're actually looking alright for forwards and that was without recent signing Kevin Gallen playing. In fact we won 3 -2 and only one forward scored, so it looks like we're capable of getting goals from other areas.

What i'm trying to say is that it looks like we could possibly manage without McLeod. I think in all honesty we've got to start being a bit more realistic about the price. He wants to move and the club policy is not to stand in the way...so the price has got to come down.

I'm getting tired of this.

RedOnRed is doing no harm here by discussing a player from the team he supports who happens to have been linked with us, repeatedly this summer.

If you can't accept that an MK Dons fan is here amongst us discussing this potential transfer, I suggest you don't bother reading this thread any more at all. Constant bickering about the merits of a 'foreign' poster being present is not making things any better. Constant retreading of the old "MK Dons ain't a real team" argument isn't making things any better either.

There's an MK Dons fan that fancies a chat - get over it.

RedOnRed is doing no harm here by discussing a player from the team he supports who happens to have been linked with us, repeatedly this summer.

If you can't accept that an MK Dons fan is here amongst us discussing this potential transfer, I suggest you don't bother reading this thread any more at all. Constant bickering about the merits of a 'foreign' poster being present is not making things any better. Constant retreading of the old "MK Dons ain't a real team" argument isn't making things any better either.

Have to agree!

Thanks for the heads up. ;):thumbup:

Perhaps with some people being generally interested in football here they might be curious to know the final outcome of McLeod's transfer.

You also have a fairly new chairman, that who knows, might regain his interest if the price is right.

Perhaps with some people being generally interested in football here they might be curious to know the final outcome of McLeod's transfer.

You also have a fairly new chairman, that who knows, might regain his interest if the price is right.

then it should be moved to general sport and football

then it should be moved to general sport and football

51 pages about a player who we havnt even signed. its quite impressive.... at least it shows there is alot of interest in discussing him...

Have all your 246 posts been in this thread? :blink:

except that our chairman has said we are not interested, in other cases the thread has then been closed

I don't recall any TT thread being closed due to a 'Not Interested' declaration being made by the club.

Most TT topics are closed when the player signs for someone.

feels Like it,dont up set the mods

You're under no obligation to read this thread. :wave:

No, I don't think they have, but mostly on this thread as this is where I share an interest.

What about your 1,913 posts? I'm fascinated to know where you made them?

Usually asking stupid questions in the User Help & Suggestions forum.

Didn't realise there was a match tonight being held at your new stadium. You going?

Usually asking stupid questions in the User Help & Suggestions forum.

Didn't realise there was a match tonight being held at your new stadium. You going?

Not going to todays games - there's 3 of them I think.

Isn't it the England XI Vs The Rest Of The World thingy? Sorry to be a party pooper but I know it's for a good cause but watching old players and celebrities (try and play) that are in a (unbelievably) worst shape then me just doesn't appeal.

Might be going to the game against Watford though midweek.

Have all your 246 posts been in this thread? :blink:

No he posted 245 posts in the 'lets buy lee hendrie thread'. He supports MK Dons you tart, why would he been interested in anything else.

Archived