Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stevosevic

Paddy McCarthy

I just find it quite comical that this is the standard of player we have come to adore :doh:

Who said we adored him? She does and showed it by taking the time and effort to make that, live and let live.

Who said we adored him? She does and showed it by taking the time and effort to make that, live and let live.

What a sad state of affairs we were in, cant believe he was captain! Hopefully things are on the up.

lol :laugh: :laugh:

WOW!!!

That's amazing!!!!

ahahaha isnt that the pirates of the caribean soundtrack, ahaha the only thing that guy half inched was the limelight of being absolutly diar!!! good luck at whatever club you are at next season Paddy because you wont be playing here boyo.

well terrible editing in the video certainly suited the player that was in it, terrible all around.

McCarthy is fu cking tripe.

That said, I've seen worse play for Leicester.

Sad.

True, but when Grant Brown, Alan Parris, Brian Carey, Julian Watts and Nicky Mohan are all better than you on their shite'est of days I'd work a little harder at improving my game.

True, but when Grant Brown, Alan Parris, Brian Carey, Julian Watts and Nicky Mohan are all better than you on their shite'est of days I'd work a little harder at improving my game.

Don't forget Jimmy Willis.

Harsh :cry:

That took me ages and no I'm not sorry for wasting how ever long it took me making it

Like Durnerz said if you don't like it, don't watch it :thumbup:

was just abit of fun ...

Archived