Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

If we spend £1.3 mill on

McLeod, with compensation for Martin Allen and his backroom team MM will have probably paid out more money to MKDons than he paid up front did to buy LCFC - maybe?

Just a thought and some perspective :dunno:

I wonder whether 'Havin it Gangsta' Hammond will be used as a makeweight in the McLeod deal? I think so, I think there's a niche in the market for a Crap Gangsta in Milton Keynes to do the streets in the afternoons.

You do raise an intersting point though.

McLeod, with compensation for Martin Allen and his backroom team MM will have probably paid out more money to MKDons than he paid up front did to buy LCFC - maybe?

Does anyone know the specifics on the amount he paid for LCFC, or thereabouts. I thought it was something along the lines of an intial 6 million, with supposedly a level agreement to invest a specific amount per year.

Does anyone know the specifics on the amount he paid for LCFC, or thereabouts. I thought it was something along the lines of an intial 6 million, with supposedly a level agreement to invest a specific amount per year.

£600k for the initial shares.

£4.5 million to be pumped in for the remainder of the 2006/07 season. £4.5 million to be pumped in to the club for the 2007/08 season.

Mandaric then pays the shareholders a further £3-5 million if we get promoted and a similar figure if we stay up but this has to be done within the next 3 years otherwise all the share holders get is the £600k initial amount he's paid for the shares.

£4.5 million to be pumped in for the remainder of the 2006/07 season. £4.5 million to be pumped in to the club for the 2007/08 season.

Mandaric then pays the shareholders a further £3-5 million if we get promoted and a similar figure if we stay up but this has to be done within the next 3 years otherwise all the share holders get is the £600k initial amount he's paid for the shares.

He also paid off the debt for the stadium

Very shrewd.

Can you imagine what the summer would be like if he hadn't taken over us!

:eek:

Very shrewd.

Can you imagine what the summer would be like if he hadn't taken over us!

:eek:

We would have had RK in charge still and we would be after more Josh Low's and Andy Johnson's...... :blink:

He also paid off the debt for the stadium

No he didn't! Where did you dream that one up from?

Is the stadium debt being tackled at all yet? Am I right in assuming it will be paid off bit by bit, peice by peice

At the going rate after everyone on here is a historical notation, unless MM volunteers to up the payments or we get promoted in which case MM will have to up the payments according to the agreement then I believe if we stay in the Premier it'll take about 20years.

9 mill to become buggest shareholder and then options to buy additional shares from current shareholders.

I wonder whether 'Havin it Gangsta' Hammond will be used as a makeweight in the McLeod deal? I think so, I think there's a niche in the market for a Crap Gangsta in Milton Keynes to do the streets in the afternoons.

You do raise an intersting point though.

How about Deep Freeze, Hughes, Maybury and Flab Douglas?

That is nothing.

Akin-bad-Buy cost more than we sold Filbert street for...the same filbert street that is heartbreakingly now flats! :(

That is nothing.

Akin-bad-Buy cost more than we sold Filbert street for...the same filbert street that is heartbreakingly now flats! :(

I'm feeling ill.

Archived