Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Martin Allen...

sing it like brianlittle or martinoneil

Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen!!!!!!

i love him already.

Wouldn't mind seeing a midfielder, we only have two.

Correct but N'Gotty has played there as well no? I'm expecting an unknown quantity to arrive. Another good price player

sing it like brianlittle or martinoneil

Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen Martinallen!!!!!!

i love him already.

So is that Martinallen 32 times or 33 :unsure:

.............and hows the chorus go? :S

This is all going a little fast for Phube still :P.

Allen certainly isn't hanging around making his decsions. Obviously some of the previous coaching staff have informed Allen that De Vries and Douglas are just freeloaders at the moment. :thumbup:

This is all going a little fast for Phube still :P.

Allen certainly isn't hanging around making his decsions. Obviously some of the previous coaching staff have informed Allen that De Vries and Douglas are just freeloaders at the moment. :thumbup:

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms from the lack of transfer activity today. I find it totally unacceptable. Any one else struggling?

I am having serious withdrawal symptoms from the lack of transfer activity today. I find it totally unacceptable. Any one else struggling?

I am! Getting all fidgetty and keep wandering round the house aimlessly. Come on, Martin - sort it out!

I cannot believe it's nearly the afternoon already... :unsure:

Archived