Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Martin Allen...

He's only been off holiday a few days and he's brough in 3 players and 4 backroom staff. He should really slow down or the fans will get over excited, like children drinking Real Coke!!! :blink:

He's only been off holiday a few days and he's brough in 3 players and 4 backroom staff. He should really slow down or the fans will get over excited, like children drinking Real Coke!!! :blink:

He's set himself a dizzying standard for activity.

A new player a day keeps the fans at bay. :ph34r:

It has indeed been frenetic, but I love it. I get really frustrated though come the afternoon expecting more activity to happen.

I think there will be 2 more signings this week.

I think he wants everything in place by the start of pre-season so he can get to work and hit the ground running come the start of the season. Get off to a good start and it can lead to a fookin brilliant season.

My head's spinning, my senses working overtime and it still feels like I'm dreaming!

WOOHOO! Join the Allen Train!

i wouldn't be surprused if more signing activity has been completed, and the club are releasing news in a controlled manner, to maximise the impact - just seems too organized to me.... big(ish) name but no real surprise and surprise international goalie first day; hume's contract the next, then amidst fears of old players dominating, a young striker is announced...

i reckon we'll have a midfielder tomorrow....

Archived