Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ric Flair

James Chambers

• 2 weeks later...

From the Fox Fanzine

stsbatl Posted on 22/6 19:41Email this Message | Reply James Chambers .......will sign for Leicester from Watford in the next couple of days !!

IP: LoggedPosset_Fox Posted on 22/6 19:49Email this Message | Reply re: James Chambers whoooooooooooooo???

IP: LoggedFrenchFox Posted on 22/6 20:35Email this Message | Reply re: James Chambers Mmmnnn Can't say i know that much about him.

What i've just read doesn't inspire me, although always happy to be proved wrong.

Link : Injured alot??

IP: Loggedjohnnycash Posted on 23/6 10:35Email this Message | Edit | Reply re: James Chambers A major player in Watford's promotion year. Quick and energetic, so no Alan Maybury! Was very impressive on both occasions against LCFC a couple of seasons ago.

Unfortunate with injury last year, but no history prior to that of serious problems. Would probably be one of the better signings so far if truth be told. Certainly less likely to be injured than Cort or the ageing N'Gotty!

Im pretty sure this will be true, i heard that someone with the sir name Chambers was going for a medical on Friday

Is he a Knight?

Wouldn't be too displeasesd with him should this rumour be true :dunno:

I know he featured heavily in Watford's promotion campaign and from what I've seen of him, although very little, he's looked decent. Not quite sure how good he really is though...

Archived