Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Nick_The_Tyke

Andy Johnson

Well I guess he'll do ok at Barnsley... :dunno:

No he wont... he'll be utter crap, like he was here and like he was at WestBrom and like he's been for many years now, the really odd thing is that he was a massively disruptive influence with the squad and yet Barnsley still saw fit to offer the guy a deal... more fool them!

He might brighten up their dressing room

Why? Has he recently obtained an NVQ in Interior Design? Or is it that the months he spent here doing fook-all were spent watching daytime makeover TV?

It would go a long way to explaining the crap hair and his unwillingness to get his hands dirty.

Is there owt left in t'owd tank though?

Knocking on a bit and didn't figure under Worthington...

But what's the fans' view? Good player who never fitted in at Leicester or useless carthorse whose best years are behind him?

[be gentle! reassurance required!]

Put it like this, I'd have personally given you my life savings to take him off our hands!!

Is there owt left in t'owd tank though?

Knocking on a bit and didn't figure under Worthington...

But what's the fans' view? Good player who never fitted in at Leicester or useless carthorse whose best years are behind him?

[be gentle! reassurance required!]

I'm afraid he's no Julian Broddle, Jim Dobbin, Steve Lowndes OR the legend Neil Redfearn!!

I'm afraid he's no Julian Broddle, Jim Dobbin, Steve Lowndes OR the legend Neil Redfearn!!

Ouch.

I'm pretty much resigned to the fact that, on the wages we can afford, it'll be a long time before we see another Neil Redfearn at Barnsley.

But if this lad's no Julian Broddle, we got problems :eek:

mmmm good luck you are getting a player "who according to sum" tried to hold the club to ransom when he was due to trigger a clause in his contract meaning we had to offer him another year, couldn't be bothered to stay and watch the team when he was told he wasn't playing a bad influence who was basically told to feck off before the end of the season.

he's a big time charlie who has errr never been big time so good luck!!

you will need it!!

You will see an dissinterested footballer standing in the centre circle, pointing a lot at various areas of the pitch which presumably are places that he can't be arsed to run to and occasionally playing a ball, not necessarily to one of your own players, of around 10 yards that you, I, my grandma and her cat could play.

On the up side Andy "seen my new straighteners" Johnson will be bringing some new ideas on hair do's to Barnsley AND will be introducing SOUL GLOW to Yorkshire........enjoy.

Archived